|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adeline discover a hidden door in her room?
(a) Behind a large portrait.
(b) Behind a tapestry.
(c) Under a rug.
(d) In the closet.
2. To what does La Luc's daughter attribute the decline in La Luc's health in Chapter 18?
(a) His age.
(b) La Luc's effort to entertain his guest.
(c) The weather.
(d) The worry he feels over money matters.
3. What kind of building does La Motte explore at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) A house.
(b) A castle.
(c) A barn.
(d) An abbey.
4. What is the name of the forest into which La Motte's party travels?
(a) The Forrest of Fontanville.
(b) The Forrest of Foix.
(c) The Forrest of Fougeres.
(d) The Forrest of Fleurs.
5. What is the name of the chevalier who grab's La Luc's daughter's horse in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adeline think she hears La Motte and the Marquis talking about in Chapter 8?
2. What does the Marquis declare when he returns to the abbey in Chapter 8?
3. What position does the owner of the home Adeline awakes in in Chapter 16 hold?
4. What is the weather like on the night strangers arrive at the abbey in Chapter 6?
5. What do the Marquis and Adeline attend in Chapter 11?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)