|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Adeline find in one of the hidden rooms in Chapter 8?
(a) A sack of gold coins.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A prayer book.
(d) A portrait of a mysterious woman.
2. Where does the La Luc family stay when they stop in a small town in Chapter 19?
(a) An inn.
(b) A friend's home.
(c) At the local minister's home.
(d) An abbey.
3. What connection does Theodore have to La Luc?
(a) They are old friends.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are cousins.
4. Where is Theodore being held by the authorities?
(a) Saint Hert.
(b) Pointe Claire.
5. How does Adeline feel about the Marquis coming to dinner?
(a) She is cautiously anticipating his visit.
(b) She dreads it.
(c) She is indifferent to his company.
(d) She is excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Louis go to visit Theodore in custody?
2. Where does Louis say he must go in order to see La Luc in Chapter 19?
3. What awakes Adeline in Chapter 8?
4. In spite of his injuries, what does the Marquis make plans to do in Chapter 13?
5. What does Louis try to get Adeline to give him in Chapter 8?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)