|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What big purchase does Steve make?
2. What part of hiring Daisy does Steve dread?
3. What project is the most successful for Daisy?
4. How does Kevin feel about Steve?
5. Why does Daisy accept the job at the radio station?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Steve leave Daisy alone after only two hours?
2. Why is Steve forced to buy the SUV?
3. Why does Daisy refuse to chose one of the security guards sent by the agency?
4. What prompts Daisy to ask for the job of replacement traffic reporter?
5. Why is it inappropriate to swear on live radio?
6. Why is Steve concerned about Daisy's ability to report traffic?
7. Why does Kevin call Steve a lecher?
8. Steve is inspired by his Grandfather Crow. Why?
9. Why does Steve keep Daisy at the radio station if he feels her morning spot is frivolous?
10. Why was Steve shocked to hear the on air traffic reporter swear?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Steve finds it easy to give up his bachelor lifestyle for suburbia and the concept of marriage and family. Daisy doesn't even want to commit to owning a dog. How might this be seen as a reversal of traditional roles? Is it realistic?
Essay Topic 2
Daisy has a hectic schedule and is constantly tired. Why does Daisy take on so many jobs? What is Daisy's criteria for working as a volunteer? What kind of volunteer work have you done?
Essay Topic 3
Aunt Zena is a die hard matchmaker and has introduced Steve to 80% of the women in northern Virginia with no viable success in finding her nephew a wife. Where do you think Zena missed the mark? What is different about Daisy? Did Zena have any ulterior motives?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)