|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Elsie give to Daisy?
(a) Sleep in
(b) Get married
(c) Quit school
(d) Take more time for herself
2. How is Daisy's identify confirmed?
(a) They never find out who she is
(b) Press Badge
(c) Reporter identifies her
(d) License plate number
3. Why do the attacks frighten Daisy?
(a) Doesn't know what to do
(b) Hates to be distracted
(c) Can't figure out how to stop them
(d) She fears for everyone's safety
4. What happened to the gunman?
(a) Gets away
(b) Apprehended by security guards
(c) Falls into a lake
(d) Attacked by a dog
5. What does Steve feel would solve most of Daisy's problems?
(a) Finishing school
(b) Quitting her job
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elsie's best quality regarding her job?
2. What does Daisy announce at breakfast?
3. Who is Abdul Rhaman?
4. How does Elsie react to the car accident?
5. What does Steve promise Daisy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Crow give Daisy the heirloom ring?
2. How does Steve propose to solve Daisy's problems?
3. What is Daisy's main reason for not wanting to marry Steve?
4. Why does Daisy apologize to Steve?
5. What scares away the intruder in the middle of the night?
6. What happens that delights Daisy and annoys Steve?
7. What does Daisy prefer to riding the rides?
8. Why does Daisy require round the clock protection?
9. What shocking event happens on the way home from the park?
10. Why does Steve plan the day at the amusement park?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)