|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy announce at breakfast?
(a) She is moving back home
(b) Will return Kevin to parents' house
(c) Quit the crossing guard job
(d) No longer needs protection
2. How does Daisy feel during the fun day?
3. Which scares Daisy the most?
(a) Getting involved with Steve
(b) Losing her job
(c) Kevin's safety
(d) Driving in a snowstorm
4. What happened to the gunman?
(a) Gets away
(b) Falls into a lake
(c) Apprehended by security guards
(d) Attacked by a dog
5. What advice does Elsie give to Daisy?
(a) Get married
(b) Sleep in
(c) Take more time for herself
(d) Quit school
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daisy feel about the theft?
2. What causes Daisy and Kevin to leave the house?
3. How do the police help Daisy?
4. Where does Steve want to take Daisy when she is finished with school?
5. Where do Daisy and Kevin go after they leave the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Steve offer as a half-hearted joke?
2. Why is Daisy nervous about making a good impression at the dinner?
3. What job does Steve offer to help Daisy with the next day?
4. Why do Steve's parents come to visit?
5. What happens that delights Daisy and annoys Steve?
6. Why does Daisy contact the police?
7. What scares away the intruder in the middle of the night?
8. What shocking event happens on the way home from the park?
9. What advice does Elsie give to Daisy?
10. What will Daisy use for transportation?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)