|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incentive fails to attract a temporary traffic reporter?
(a) Twice the salary
(b) Afternoons off
(c) New company car
(d) Two extra weeks of vacation
2. Who is held hostage?
(d) Little girl
3. How does Steve feel about Daisy's new job?
4. Where did Steve's grandfather live?
(a) New Jersey
(b) Las Vegas
(c) With Steve's parents
5. What part of hiring Daisy does Steve dread?
(a) Deal with her constant tardiness
(b) Spending hours in the car with her
(c) Having to hear her voice
(d) Watching as she breaks equipment
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of Daisy's dissertation?
2. What do Steve's neighbors complain about?
3. What excuse does Steve use to take Daisy to dinner?
4. After what animal is the station manager named?
5. What word best describes Daisy's personality?
Short Essay Questions
1. What offer does Steve make to get to spend more time with Daisy?
2. Why is Steve forced to buy the SUV?
3. Why does Daisy wake up in the middle of the night?
4. Why do women leave phone numbers and panties on his car?
5. Why is Steve concerned about Daisy's ability to report traffic?
6. Why are Steve's employees so fond of him?
7. Why is it necessary to have so many types of equipment for reporting?
8. Why does Daisy refuse to chose one of the security guards sent by the agency?
9. Why does Steve choose Bob at the pound?
10. Steve is inspired by his Grandfather Crow. Why?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)