|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Steve find Bob?
(a) Dog pound
(b) On Daisy's porch
(c) At a friend's house
(d) Street corner
2. Why do Daisy's friends and family worry about her?
(a) She suffers from insomnia
(b) She's always broke
(c) She overtaxes herself
(d) She's a bad driver
3. Where did Steve get his start?
(a) Business school
(b) At his father's radio station
(c) Worked his way up from the mail room
(d) College internship
4. In what pursuit is Daisy not involved?
(a) Newspaper delivery
(b) Crossing guard duties
(c) School work
(d) Animal electrolysis
5. Which item is not used in reporting traffic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname given to the replacement traffic reporter?
2. What does Kevin call Steve?
3. How long is Daisy in training?
4. What is the name of the neighbor's dog?
5. What does not happen after Daisy falls asleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Steve take Daisy out to dinner?
2. What prompts Daisy to ask for the job of replacement traffic reporter?
3. Why does Steve choose Bob at the pound?
4. Why is Daisy so shocked when the editor sends her on the call?
5. Why is Daisy's brother living at her house?
6. Why is Steve forced to buy the SUV?
7. Why was Steve shocked to hear the on air traffic reporter swear?
8. Why is Daisy intimidated by Steve?
9. Why are Steve's employees so fond of him?
10. How does Daisy apprehend the drug dealer?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)