|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is held hostage?
(a) Little girl
2. Where did Steve get his start?
(a) At his father's radio station
(b) Worked his way up from the mail room
(c) College internship
(d) Business school
3. What does Steve bring to Daisy's?
(c) Dog food
4. What excuse does Steve use to take Daisy to dinner?
(a) No time to eat otherwise
(b) Learning radio equipment
(c) To discuss her book
(d) Show off his new car
5. Who is living with Daisy temporarily?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve's car represent?
2. Why does Daisy have a house guest?
3. Where did Steve's grandfather live?
4. What has Daisy stretching her budget?
5. Steve thinks Daisy should probably stick to ____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Daisy so shocked when the editor sends her on the call?
2. Why does Steve take Daisy out to dinner?
3. Why is Steve concerned about Daisy's ability to report traffic?
4. Why was Steve shocked to hear the on air traffic reporter swear?
5. How does Steve find a dog on such short notice?
6. Why is Daisy's brother living at her house?
7. Why does Daisy balk at the thought of having a security guard?
8. Why does Steve choose Bob at the pound?
9. Why are Steve's employees so fond of him?
10. Why is it inappropriate to swear on live radio?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)