|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve feel would solve most of Daisy's problems?
(b) Finishing school
(c) Quitting her job
2. What topic makes Daisy nervous?
(a) Buying a house
(b) Getting Fired
3. What event does Daisy prevent?
(a) Champagne toast
(b) Charity auction
4. Where does Steve take Daisy for a day of fun?
(a) Smithsonian Institution
(c) Amusement park
5. Why does Daisy refuse Steve's proposal?
(a) Doesn't think it will last
(b) Misunderstands Steve's intentions
(c) Doesn't take him seriously
(d) Doesn't want to get married
6. What was missing from Steve's childhood?
7. What causes the house fire?
(a) Faulty wiring
8. How is Daisy's identify confirmed?
(a) Press Badge
(b) They never find out who she is
(c) License plate number
(d) Reporter identifies her
9. What is strange about Steve's garage windows?
(a) They are covered in kids' stickers
(b) They are broken
(c) There aren't any
(d) They are painted black
10. Who is the family matchmaker?
(a) Aunt Zena
(b) Cousin Rachel
(c) Steve's mom
11. What does Steve's car attract?
12. What is Mrs. Crow's personality?
(b) Ultra conservative
(d) Down to earth
13. Where does Steve want to take Daisy when she is finished with school?
(b) Out west
(d) To live at his house
14. How does Steve's family find out about Daisy?
(a) Police report
(b) By accident
(c) Private detective
(d) Aunt Zena
15. What is Mrs. Crow's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daisy feel about the theft?
2. Why does Daisy call the police?
3. Why is Daisy so busy?
4. Who does not go on the fun day?
5. Steve surprises himself when he speaks of ______________.
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)