|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Daisy want to learn to use?
(a) Portable broadcast system
(b) Sound board
(d) Cassette recorder
2. Where did Daisy meet the new helper?
(a) At the mall
(b) The internet
(c) In a garage
(d) At the nursing home
3. What topic gains the most attention at the radio station?
(a) Shock jocks
(b) Traffic jams
(c) Promotional giveaways
(d) Dog advice
4. What causes the editor to cut off the live traffic feed?
(a) Equipment failure
(b) Loud sirens interfere with sound
(c) Editor hits the wrong switch
(d) Reporter swearing
5. How is Steve feeling about Daisy?
6. Where did Steve get his start?
(a) College internship
(b) Business school
(c) At his father's radio station
(d) Worked his way up from the mail room
7. How did Steve's parents make their fortune?
(a) Bar & grill
(b) Stock market
(d) Clothing line
8. What excuse does Steve use to take Daisy to dinner?
(a) Learning radio equipment
(b) Show off his new car
(c) No time to eat otherwise
(d) To discuss her book
9. Where does Steve find Bob?
(a) At a friend's house
(b) Street corner
(c) Dog pound
(d) On Daisy's porch
10. What quality does Steve pick up at his new place?
(a) Becoming domestic
(b) Paranoia over security
(c) Desire to sleep late
(d) Becoming a neat freak
11. What part of hiring Daisy does Steve dread?
(a) Watching as she breaks equipment
(b) Deal with her constant tardiness
(c) Spending hours in the car with her
(d) Having to hear her voice
12. Where does Daisy volunteer?
(b) She doesn't have time to volunteer
(c) Vet clinic
(d) Nursing home
13. Where do Steve and Daisy go in the afternoon?
(b) To bed
(c) Radio station
(d) Traffic route
14. How does Steve attempt to solve Daisy's problem?
(a) Moves in
(b) Finds a safe house
(c) Fires her
(d) Hires security guard
15. What does Steve offer that makes Daisy happy?
(a) Help with school
(b) Loaner car
(c) Doggie date
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped take care of Steve when he was a child?
2. What is the nickname given to the replacement traffic reporter?
3. How do the criminals learn Daisy's identity?
4. Who is living with Daisy temporarily?
5. What does Steve do before he leaves Daisy's house?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)