|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the criminals learn Daisy's identity?
(a) Reporter identifies her
(b) They never find out who she is
(c) License plate number
(d) Press Badge
2. What news does Daisy get via police scanner?
(a) Major freeway accident
(b) Tornado alert
(c) Sound of gunfire
(d) House is on fire
3. What is the name of the radio station?
4. What is the main theme in this chapter?
5. Who is held hostage?
(b) Little girl
6. What does Steve do before he leaves Daisy's house?
(a) Scares away a burglar
(b) Breaks the door
(c) Punches Kevin
(d) Kisses her
7. How long is Daisy in training?
(a) 3 hours
(b) 1 hour
(c) 2 hours
(d) 30 minutes
8. What's the regular traffic reporter's last name?
9. What is the first name of the station manager?
10. What incentive fails to attract a temporary traffic reporter?
(a) New company car
(b) Afternoons off
(c) Two extra weeks of vacation
(d) Twice the salary
11. What does Steve offer that makes Daisy happy?
(a) Doggie date
(c) Help with school
(d) Loaner car
12. What does not happen after Daisy falls asleep?
(a) Steve reminds himself that Frank will return soon
(b) Elsie takes over the traffic report
(c) Bob chases a ball into the street
(d) Steve goes back to work
13. Where does Daisy volunteer?
(a) Nursing home
(b) Vet clinic
(c) She doesn't have time to volunteer
14. Why do Daisy's friends and family worry about her?
(a) She's always broke
(b) She suffers from insomnia
(c) She overtaxes herself
(d) She's a bad driver
15. What is Steve's answer to helping Daisy?
(a) Doing nothing
(b) Moving in to her house
(c) Hiring a security guard
(d) Giving her a promotion
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Daisy goes through the fast food drive-thru?
2. What is Steve's major concern for Daisy?
3. What project is the most successful for Daisy?
4. What quality does Steve pick up at his new place?
5. Who gets run over by a car?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)