Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of news does Mother receive when she contacts someone during the party?
2. What shows that Paul has a special power?
3. How does Paul describe the changes in his life after his mother gets the money she wants?
4. How does Mother feel after she gets her birthday money?
5. Why doesn't Oscar want Mother to have the full amount of money she wants?
Essay Topic 1
What do you think is the main moral of this story? Please support your answer with specific citations from the text.
Essay Topic 2
How does Paul die, and what led to his death?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the examples of personification in the book, and how did they change the progression of the plot?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)