|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paul die happy?
(a) He is ready for school.
(b) His mother loves him.
(c) He accomplishes his goal.
(d) He made money.
2. Who sends something to Mother every year on her birthday?
(a) A judge.
(b) A florist.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A banker.
3. Who arranges for something to be sent to mother on her birthday every year?
4. What does the author say Paul's eyes blaze with at the end of the book?
5. What can't Mother recognize after getting home from the party?
(a) The smell coming from Paul.
(b) The source of the noise.
(c) The feeling in her heart.
(d) The look in Paul's eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mother thinking about while she is at a party?
2. What is making the noise Mother hears when she gets home from the party?
3. What time of day does Paul die?
4. What does Paul bet on to make money?
5. Who takes care of the money Paul wins at the Lincoln races?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)