|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul spend all his time thinking about after his mother's birthday?
(a) The big race.
(b) The money.
(c) The house.
(d) The school he wants to get into.
2. Who does Mother ask about Paul's last words?
(c) The nanny.
3. What color is Paul wearing when he makes the pick for the final race?
4. What kind of news does Mother receive when she contacts someone during the party?
(a) Strange news.
(b) Good news.
(c) Scary news.
(d) Sad news.
5. How does the house change after Mother gets her birthday money?
(a) It is added on to.
(b) It doesn't change at all.
(c) It is refurnished.
(d) It is repainted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mother ask about when she contacts someone during the party?
2. What does Mother hear when she gets from from the party?
3. Who is the money from the Lincoln races given to?
4. What does Paul ask his mother on her birthday?
5. What does Paul say he has that lets him win money?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)