Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Barrett's job?
2. How does Mother feel in her house?
3. What child is Paul?
4. What impresses Paul's uncle about Paul?
(a) His endurance.
(b) His height.
(c) His intensity.
(d) His intelligence.
5. Who hears someone whispering they need more?
(b) The church.
(c) The house.
(d) The children.
6. Who does Paul ask a question of that nobody else has?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His Mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
7. Where is the first place Paul's uncle takes him?
8. Who hates to watch Paul when he plays with his toy?
(a) His sisters.
(b) His nanny.
(d) All of these.
9. What is Paul's main motivation?
(a) His mother's problems.
(b) His belief in God.
(c) His friendship with Barrett.
(d) His father's failure.
10. What is Paul's favorite toy?
(a) His rocking horse.
(b) His race track.
(c) His toy drum.
(d) His stuffed bunny.
11. What does Mother tell Paul when he asks how to be lucky?
(a) From God.
(b) From within.
(c) She doesn't know.
(d) To ask his father.
12. Where did Paul's uncle and Barrett meet?
(a) The work place.
(b) The military.
(d) City hall.
13. How are Joan and Paul related?
(a) She is his sister.
(b) She is his aunt.
(c) She is his cousin.
(d) She is his nanny.
14. What is Paul's favorite toy made of?
15. What does Mother have a hard time giving her children?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money has Paul made with Barrett?
2. Who does Mother blame for her lack of success in life?
3. Why does Mother say she is not successful?
4. What happened to Mother after she got married?
5. Who tells Paul's uncle about what he and Barrett talk about?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)