Mid-Book Test (up to Pages 1-6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why doesn't Barrett answer all of Paul's uncle's questions about Paul?
a) He is embarrassed.
b) He doesn't know the answers.
c) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
d) He respects Paul's privacy.
2. What does Mother say Paul has that she needs?
3. What does Paul hope to win his mother's love from?
b) The past.
c) His father.
d) The house.
4. What does Mother tell Paul when he asks how to be lucky?
a) To ask his father.
b) From within.
c) From God.
d) She doesn't know.
5. What does Mother try to keep the appearance of after her...
This section contains 466 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)