|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul do after saying something to his mother after the party?
2. What does an inanimate object whisper to Paul?
(a) It is lonely.
(b) It is dying.
(c) It needs money.
(d) It is sick.
3. Why did someone put Paul's family in debt?
(a) To pay for schooling.
(b) To help others.
(c) To keep up appearances.
(d) To gamble.
4. Where is Paul's favorite toy kept?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The store.
(c) His room.
(d) The basement.
5. How does Barrett safeguard unsure bets?
(a) He insures his money.
(b) He only bets borrowed money.
(c) He makes more than one bet when Paul isn't sure.
(d) He makes small bets when Paul isn't sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the money from the Lincoln races given to?
2. Who put Paul's family in debt?
3. Where does Barrett think Paul got his talent?
4. What question does Paul ask that nobody else has?
5. Who does Mother ask about when she contacts someone during the party?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)