|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother say was her biggest mistake?
(a) Learning to sing.
(b) Having children.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Not going to school.
2. What question does Paul ask that nobody else has?
(a) Where Father is.
(b) Why they are poor.
(c) How to get rich.
(d) What money is.
3. What does Paul spend all his time thinking about after his mother's birthday?
(a) The money.
(b) The big race.
(c) The house.
(d) The school he wants to get into.
4. How does Mother feel when Paul turns down the trip after her birthday?
5. How many children does mother have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe Mother's taste in things?
2. What does Paul hope to win his mother's love from?
3. What does Paul say he has that lets him win money?
4. How much money does Mother hope to get on her birthday?
5. What bothers Joan about what Paul and Barrett talk about?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)