|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Paul the good news about the big race?
(b) None of these.
2. What bothers Joan about what Paul and Barrett talk about?
(a) It is all they ever talk about.
(b) It is always secret.
(c) It is against the Bible.
(d) It is juvenile.
3. What does Paul say when his Mother talks to him after the party?
(a) It is over.
(b) I have been waiting.
(c) There is none.
(d) It's Malabar.
4. How does Paul describe his relationship with Barrett?
(a) A frienship.
(b) A partnership.
(c) A family relationship.
(d) A mentorship.
5. Where is Paul told to take a trip to after Mother's birthday?
(a) The farm land.
(b) The school.
(c) The seaside.
(d) The races.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Paul described as a child?
2. Who tells Paul's uncle about what he and Barrett talk about?
3. Who is Mother thinking about while she is at a party?
4. What color are Paul's eyes?
5. How does Mother respond when Paul asks her a question on her birthday?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)