|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother act the way she does during the big race?
(a) Paul asked her to be that way.
(b) It is her defense mechanism.
(c) She is worried about Paul.
(d) She is excited for the winnings.
2. What keeps Mother at the party after she wants to leave?
(a) Her date.
(b) The weather.
(c) Her manners.
(d) The drinking.
3. Who tells Paul's uncle about what he and Barrett talk about?
4. Who does Mother ask about when she contacts someone during the party?
5. What answer does Mother get about Paul's last words?
(a) It is a horse.
(b) That is a kind of prayer.
(c) It is her fault.
(d) He has been saying that for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mother describe her monetary situation after getting the birthday money?
2. How much money does Mother get on her birthday?
3. What does Joan do when Paul tells his uncle what she taught him?
4. What does Mother have in common with Paul?
5. How many children does mother have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)