|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barrett safeguard unsure bets?
(a) He only bets borrowed money.
(b) He makes small bets when Paul isn't sure.
(c) He insures his money.
(d) He makes more than one bet when Paul isn't sure.
2. How does Paul use his favorite toy?
(a) He rocks it.
(b) He hits it.
(c) He transforms it.
(d) He reads it.
3. Where is the first place Paul's uncle takes him?
4. What happens to Paul's eyes when he plays with his favorite toy?
(a) They brighten up.
(b) They close.
(c) They turn dark.
(d) They glaze over.
5. How much money did Paul win at the Lincoln races?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 4,000 pounds.
(c) 5,000 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mother contact someone while at the party?
2. What habit did damage to Mother's family as a child?
3. How does Mother feel while at a party?
4. Who tells Paul's uncle about what he and Barrett talk about?
5. What does Mother get on her birthday each year?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)