|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an inanimate object whisper to Paul?
(a) It is lonely.
(b) It is dying.
(c) It needs money.
(d) It is sick.
2. What does Mother hear when she gets from from the party?
(a) A mumbling.
(b) A creaking.
(c) A snoring.
(d) A scratching.
3. How does Mother describe her monetary situation after getting the birthday money?
(c) Above poverty.
(d) Middle class.
4. How does Paul describe the changes in his life after his mother gets the money she wants?
(a) Not at all.
5. What does Mother sense in Paul after her birthday?
(a) There is something wrong.
(b) He will make all her dreams come true.
(c) She has made a mistake.
(d) He is getting stronger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother have in common with Paul?
2. What color is Mother wearing at her party?
3. Who sends something to Mother every year on her birthday?
4. What kind of news does Mother receive when she contacts someone during the party?
5. What does Mother tell Paul when he asks how to be lucky?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)