|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mother last have the luxury she got for herself in the winter?
(a) When she was a child.
(b) She never had it.
(c) When she was first married.
(d) When she was at school.
2. How does Mother feel when Paul turns down the trip after her birthday?
3. Who does Mother say gave Paul what she needs from him?
(b) Her uncle.
(d) His father.
4. Where is Paul when he invites his uncle to do something?
(a) A cab.
(b) His house.
(c) The garden.
(d) The races.
5. How does Mother describe her monetary situation after getting the birthday money?
(c) Middle class.
(d) Above poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What whispers to Paul after Mother gets her birthday money?
2. How does Mother change at the end of the book?
3. How does Paul describe his relationship with Barrett?
4. What is hired for Paul after Mother gets her birthday money?
5. What does Mother hear when she gets from from the party?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)