|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mother trying to do when she tells Paul he has something she needs?
(a) Distract him.
(b) Get rid of him,
(c) Humor him.
(d) Motivate him.
2. What do Paul and Barrett often talk about?
(a) Raising cats.
(d) Horse racing.
3. What color are Paul's eyes?
4. How does Paul describe his relationship with Barrett?
(a) A family relationship.
(b) A frienship.
(c) A partnership.
(d) A mentorship.
5. What is strange about what Paul makes his first bet on with his Uncle?
(a) It is a young horse.
(b) It is an outsider.
(c) It is an old rider.
(d) It is a past winner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paul ask a question of that nobody else has?
2. What happens to Paul's eyes when he plays with his favorite toy?
3. Why does Mother tell her children they are poor?
4. Why is it strange for Mother to keep servants?
5. Where does Barrett think Paul got his talent?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)