|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Barrett tell Paul's uncle to talk to Paul about?
2. How does the author describe Mother's taste in things?
3. Who does Mother blame in private for being so poor?
(a) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her children.
4. Who whispers that they need more?
(b) The children.
(c) The church.
(d) The house.
5. What does Mother say one needs to be successful in life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it hard for Mother to keep up the appearance she wants after her marriage?
2. How was Mother raised?
3. Who does Paul ask a question of that nobody else has?
4. What is Mother trying to do when she tells Paul he has something she needs?
5. What makes Mother such an unlikable character?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)