|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers Joan about what Paul and Barrett talk about?
(a) It is all they ever talk about.
(b) It is against the Bible.
(c) It is always secret.
(d) It is juvenile.
2. Who is with Paul's uncle when he first sees Paul on his favorite toy?
(c) All of these.
3. What is Mother trying to do when she tells Paul he has something she needs?
(a) Distract him.
(b) Humor him.
(c) Motivate him.
(d) Get rid of him,
4. How was Mother raised?
(a) In an orphanage.
(b) In poverty.
(c) In a boarding school.
(d) In luxury.
5. What happened to Mother after she got married?
(a) She got very ill.
(b) She was cheated on.
(c) She had bad luck.
(d) She lost her inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mother blame in private for being so poor?
2. When does Barrett make big bets?
3. Who often buys toys for the children?
4. How does Paul use his favorite toy?
5. Who does Mother like to lord over?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)