|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends something to Mother every year on her birthday?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A banker.
(c) A judge.
(d) A florist.
2. How does Mother describe her monetary situation after getting the birthday money?
(b) Above poverty.
(c) Middle class.
3. What does Paul do after saying something to his mother after the party?
4. What big race is coming up after Mother's birthday?
(b) The Larkwood.
(d) The Derby.
5. What does Joan teach Paul all about?
(a) Horse racing.
(d) Human nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inanimate object whispers to Paul?
2. Why does Mother say she is not successful?
3. What does Mother love to buy for her children?
4. Who is Paul winning money for?
5. What does Mother tell Paul when he asks how to be lucky?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)