|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paul play on his horse so much?
(a) It speaks kind words to him.
(b) It keeps other people away from him.
(c) It comforts him.
(d) It tells him the winners.
2. What is Malabar?
(a) A kind of wood.
(b) A dog.
(c) A servant.
(d) A horse.
3. How was Mother raised?
(a) In a boarding school.
(b) In luxury.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) In poverty.
4. What does Paul do during the big race?
(b) Talks to his mother.
(c) Rocks on his horse.
5. Who has helped Paul make his fortune?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother get on her birthday each year?
2. Where is Paul when he invites his uncle to do something?
3. What impresses Paul's uncle about Paul?
4. What does Mother sense in Paul after her birthday?
5. Who is Mother's most important servant?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)