|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul act during the big race?
(a) He is calm.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is unconscious.
(d) He is upset.
2. Who is the money from the Lincoln races given to?
(a) A banker.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A storage man.
(d) A better.
3. What big race is coming up after Mother's birthday?
(a) The Larkwood.
(d) The Derby.
4. Why does Mother say she is not successful?
(a) She was never sent to school.
(b) Her family is dead.
(c) Her husband is unlucky.
(d) She has a short attention span.
5. How does Paul hope to win his mother's love?
(a) By making money.
(b) By being smart.
(c) By making his father successful.
(d) By fixing the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mother ask about when she contacts someone during the party?
2. What can't Mother recognize after getting home from the party?
3. What do Paul and Barrett often talk about?
4. Where does Mother go on her birthday?
5. Why is it strange for Mother to keep servants?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)