|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the change in Paul most noticed on his horse?
(a) His breathing.
(b) His hands.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His hair.
2. How much money does Mother get on her birthday?
(a) $3,000 pounds.
(b) $4,000 pounds.
(c) $2,000 pounds.
(d) $1,000 pounds.
3. What is Paul's favorite toy?
(a) His toy drum.
(b) His stuffed bunny.
(c) His race track.
(d) His rocking horse.
4. Why does Paul refuse his trip after his Mother's birthday?
(a) He doesn't deserve it.
(b) He has to focus on the derby.
(c) It would use up too much money.
(d) It is not what the house wants.
5. How do people know which horse to bet on at the big race?
(a) It is written in the paper.
(b) It is inscribed on the horse.
(c) She dreams about it.
(d) It was Paul's last word.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Mother raised?
2. Who puts money in the big race for Paul?
3. Who often buys toys for the children?
4. What is Paul's face full of after the party?
5. How does Paul describe his relationship with Barrett?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)