|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul describe his relationship with Barrett?
(a) A partnership.
(b) A mentorship.
(c) A frienship.
(d) A family relationship.
2. When is the only time Barrett has lost on his bets?
(a) When Paul is not certain.
(b) When he doesn't sleep well.
(c) When the weather is bad.
(d) When he doesn't go to church.
3. Who often buys toys for the children?
(b) The nanny.
4. How does Barrett know what to bet on?
(a) He reads about it.
(b) Paul tells him.
(c) He watches Oscar.
(d) He dreams about it.
5. How does Barrett safeguard unsure bets?
(a) He insures his money.
(b) He makes small bets when Paul isn't sure.
(c) He only bets borrowed money.
(d) He makes more than one bet when Paul isn't sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does mother have?
2. Why is it strange for Mother to keep servants?
3. What happens to Paul's eyes when he plays with his favorite toy?
4. What does Joan teach Paul all about?
5. Who hears someone whispering they need more?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)