|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mother say gave Paul what she needs from him?
(b) Her uncle.
(c) His father.
2. Who hates to watch Paul when he plays with his toy?
(a) All of these.
(c) His sisters.
(d) His nanny.
3. Why does Mother tell her children they are poor?
(a) Their father is unlucky.
(b) They were all born.
(c) She spent the money.
(d) She got sick.
4. What does Mother tell Paul when he asks how to be lucky?
(a) From within.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) From God.
(d) To ask his father.
5. How does Paul hope to win his mother's love?
(a) By making money.
(b) By making his father successful.
(c) By fixing the house.
(d) By being smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother love to buy for her children?
2. How does Mother feel in her house?
3. What impresses Paul's uncle about Paul?
4. What happened to Mother after she got married?
5. How is Mother described at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)