|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother have in common with Paul?
(a) She loves gambling.
(b) She loves money.
(c) She has a special gift.
(d) She want an education.
2. Why does Mother act the way she does during the big race?
(a) She is excited for the winnings.
(b) She is worried about Paul.
(c) Paul asked her to be that way.
(d) It is her defense mechanism.
3. Who stores Paul's share of his winnings?
(b) His uncle.
(c) A bank.
4. Who puts money in the big race for Paul?
(a) The nanny.
5. Who does Mother like to lord over?
(a) Everyone in town.
(b) Her siblings.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is making the noise Mother hears when she gets home from the party?
2. Who wakes up Paul after the race?
3. Who is Mother's most important servant?
4. What does Mother try to shower her children with?
5. How much does Paul win in the big race?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)