1. What does Mother say was her biggest mistake?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Having children.
(c) Not going to school.
(d) Learning to sing.
2. How was Mother raised?
(a) In poverty.
(b) In a boarding school.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) In luxury.
3. What happened to Mother after she got married?
(a) She got very ill.
(b) She lost her inheritance.
(c) She was cheated on.
(d) She had bad luck.
4. How many children does mother have?
5. What does Mother have a hard time giving her children?
6. What disintegrates shortly after Mother gets married?
(a) Her ties to her family.
(b) Her relationship with her husband.
(c) Her good looks.
(d) Her goals and dreams.
7. How is Mother described at the beginning of the book?
8. What does Mother try to shower her children with?
(b) Hand me downs.
9. Who does Mother fool with what she showers her children with?
(a) Her husband.
(c) People on the outside.
(d) Her children.
This section contains 3,422 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)