1. What does Mother say was her biggest mistake?
(a) Having children.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Learning to sing.
(d) Not going to school.
2. How was Mother raised?
(a) In an orphanage.
(b) In poverty.
(c) In luxury.
(d) In a boarding school.
3. What happened to Mother after she got married?
(a) She lost her inheritance.
(b) She got very ill.
(c) She had bad luck.
(d) She was cheated on.
4. How many children does mother have?
5. What does Mother have a hard time giving her children?
6. What disintegrates shortly after Mother gets married?
(a) Her relationship with her husband.
(b) Her goals and dreams.
(c) Her ties to her family.
(d) Her good looks.
7. How is Mother described at the beginning of the book?
8. What does Mother try to shower her children with?
(a) Hand me downs.
9. Who does Mother fool with what she showers her children with?
(a) People on the outside.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her children.
This section contains 3,422 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)