1. What does Mother say was her biggest mistake?
(a) Having children.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Not going to school.
(d) Learning to sing.
2. How was Mother raised?
(a) In luxury.
(b) In an orphanage.
(c) In poverty.
(d) In a boarding school.
3. What happened to Mother after she got married?
(a) She got very ill.
(b) She was cheated on.
(c) She had bad luck.
(d) She lost her inheritance.
4. How many children does mother have?
5. What does Mother have a hard time giving her children?
6. What disintegrates shortly after Mother gets married?
(a) Her goals and dreams.
(b) Her relationship with her husband.
(c) Her ties to her family.
(d) Her good looks.
7. How is Mother described at the beginning of the book?
8. What does Mother try to shower her children with?
(c) Hand me downs.
9. Who does Mother fool with what she showers her children with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her children.
(d) People on the outside.
This section contains 3,422 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)