|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Again The Chairman (Parts 75-79).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it Baley wishes he could remember?
(a) Something he used to know about Fastolfe.
(b) Something he saw in Gladia's arms.
(c) Something he heard at the RIA.
(d) Something his wife told him on Earth.
2. What amenity is used to test Baley's ability to function on Aurora?
(a) The Navigator.
(b) The Translator.
(c) The Articulator.
(d) The Personal.
3. What brings Baley out of a deep sleep?
(a) A knocking on his door.
(b) Auroran chimes.
(c) Daneel shaking him gently.
(d) Wake up drugs.
4. Why do some people suspect Fastolfe of killing Jander?
(a) To get rid of all humaniform robots.
(b) To use his parts to create a better robot.
(c) To draw attention to the value of his work.
(d) To further his colonization ideas.
5. How does Asimov get across the poor conditions back on Earth?
(a) Through Baley's thinking how he will miss Auroran luxuries.
(b) Through conversations between Baley and his family back home.
(c) Through Baley's descriptions of his home planet.
(d) Through having Baley explain Earth to Giskard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baley realize he would be willing to do?
2. Because modern robots weigh matters qualitatively, what does Fastolfe say is prevented?
3. How does Demacheck feel about Baley's investigation?
4. What appears to offend Giskard?
5. What is Baley's clinical problem?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)