|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Again The Chairman (Parts 75-79).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baley's trademark expletive?
(b) Leaping lizards!
(c) Heavens above!
2. What is Fastolfe's explanation for Jander's demise?
(a) An extremely rare spontaneous event.
(b) A fanatic humaniform hater.
(c) A malfunction of Jander's circuitry.
(d) A rare electrical surge.
3. Fastolfe is evasive about what as Baley questions him?
(a) Why he loans Jander to Gladia.
(b) Why Gladia is still in his house.
(c) Why Vasilia left home.
(d) Why Jander disliked marriage.
4. What is the main agenda at the meeting with the Chairman?
(a) Who killed Jander.
(b) Why Jander was put out of commission.
(c) How more humaniform robots can be built.
(d) Who should explore and settle the Galaxy.
5. What happens to Baley as he observes the ship's descent to Aurora?
(a) He panics.
(b) He relaxes.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He freezes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baley ask Gladia to allow him to do?
2. What does Baley think might be the reason Gladia slept with him?
3. To where does Fastolfe say Earth humans have swept natural indigenous species?
4. Who does Baley meet in the Communal Personal?
5. What possibility makes Daneel's testimony that Fastolfe is innocent of little use?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)