|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Again The Chairman (Parts 75-79).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Baley as he observes the ship's descent to Aurora?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He relaxes.
(c) He panics.
(d) He freezes.
2. What does Baley realize he would be willing to do?
(a) Kill Giskard if he harms Daneel.
(b) Die defending Daneel.
(c) Resign and return to Earth.
(d) Like Giskard more than he likes Daneel.
3. What does Dr. Susan Calvin say violates the First Law of robotics?
(a) White lies.
(c) Short circuits.
(d) Bad programming.
4. What does Vasilia think of Earth sentiments?
(a) She knows nothing about them.
(b) She wants to study them.
(c) She scorns them.
(d) She covets them.
5. What phobia do the Aurorans have that causes them to avoid people from Earth?
(a) Fear of potential war.
(b) Fear of Earth-human agression.
(c) Fear of racial contamination.
(d) Fear of Earth-human germs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some people suspect Fastolfe of killing Jander?
2. What are the moral standards now back on Earth?
3. What is it that Earth refuses to use as opposed to all other Spacer worlds?
4. What does Vasilia insist RIA will do?
5. What must Baley prove about Fastolfe according to Demacheck?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)