|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Again The Chairman (Parts 75-79).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of his nervousness, what event does Baley barely notice on board the Auroran spaceship?
(a) The food service on the last night.
(b) The stopover on Orion I.
(c) The disappearance of Giskard.
(d) The jump into hyper-space.
2. Whose idea is it to colonize new planets with people from Earth?
(a) Dr. Carver's.
(c) the Federation's.
3. What does Baley declare about Gremionis?
(a) He is an RIA agent.
(b) He has the means to destroy Jarden.
(c) He knows who killed Jarden.
(d) He is Vasilia's lover.
4. How does Amadiro classify Baley?
(a) As a waste of his time.
(b) As a fish out of water.
(c) As an uninfluential Earth person.
(d) As a bumbling fool.
5. What do both Gladia and Fastolfe agree is impossible for a human to do?
(a) Make any changes to a robot.
(b) Outwit a robot.
(c) Sneak in undetected by the robots.
(d) Kill a robot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Baley think he might be caught in a hoax?
2. Who brings Baley the astrosimulator of his own volition?
3. Who wants to have a relationship with Gladia?
4. How does Demacheck feel about Baley's investigation?
5. What makes Earth humans likely candidates for future colonization according to Fastolfe?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)