|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Again Gladia (Parts 66-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to the Globalists' plan for space colonization?
2. What does Baley fail to get when questioning robots about Jander?
(a) Any hint of jealousy.
(b) Any fear about talking.
(c) Any useful information.
(d) Any response at all.
3. How is human/robot etiquette different on Aurora from that on Earth?
(a) Asking robots to sit down.
(b) Adding the H. prefix to robot names.
(c) Generally dropping the R. prefix to names.
(d) Never giving direct orders to robots.
4. What gives Baley the idea that something is up involving a third person?
(a) Daneel's assurance that everything is fine.
(b) Vasilia's nervousness.
(c) Gremionis's fear of retribution.
(d) Giskard's refusal to speak.
5. What is clear about the breakdown of the airfoil?
(a) It resulted from tampering at the RIA.
(b) It is an older model.
(c) It fails during electrical storms.
(d) It has run out of fuel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Earth humans likely candidates for future colonization according to Fastolfe?
2. What does Fastolfe suggest will doom humanity in the future?
3. What social convention of the Aurorans takes some getting used to for Baley?
4. What causes Baley to overcome his fear of being out in the storm?
5. Where does Vasilia work?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)