|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Again Gladia (Parts 66-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the site of Baley's last mission away from earth?
(b) The Spaceport.
2. When Baley and Fastolfe meet again, what do they discuss?
(a) Society's obsessions and the risks of this mission.
(b) The need for better communication.
(c) Their respective families.
(d) The differences between them.
3. What does Baley need before visiting Aurora?
(b) A space ship.
4. What is Baley's connection to Gladia?
(a) They are distant cousins.
(b) He saved her from an assassin.
(c) They were once married.
(d) He investigated her husband's murder.
5. Why does Baley conclude that Gladia must have felt some shame about her relationship to Jander?
(a) Because it was recreational instead of for procreation.
(b) Because it was dangerous for her.
(c) Because it was illegal.
(d) Because she kept it a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought panics Baley as he thinks about Giskard?
2. What strange thing does Baley do upon reuniting with Daneel?
3. What was the purpose of Fastolfe's throwing the spicer at Baley?
4. What is Baley attempting to determine in his investigation?
5. Who does Baley meet in the Communal Personal?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)