|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Again Gladia (Parts 66-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose existence may also be in danger since the dismantling of Jander?
2. Fastole accused of what by refusing to create more humaniform robots?
(c) Intellectual greed.
3. What happens between Baley and Gladia?
(a) They go to bed together.
(b) They go to separate rooms.
(c) They have an argument.
(d) They cannot sleep.
4. Baley finally become acclimated to what?
(a) Talking with robots.
(b) Using the astrosimulator.
(c) Being locked in his cabin.
(d) Measuring time by the decimal system.
5. How does Asimov get across the poor conditions back on Earth?
(a) Through having Baley explain Earth to Giskard.
(b) Through conversations between Baley and his family back home.
(c) Through Baley's descriptions of his home planet.
(d) Through Baley's thinking how he will miss Auroran luxuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vasilia do when Baley asks if the Jander scandal is being used to manipulate Fastolfe?
2. Besides being ordered not to talk about Vasilia's separation from her father, what else can Giskard not discuss?
3. Who is the only surviving humaniform robot?
4. What are Auroran robots able to handle better than Earth robots?
5. What strange thing does Baley do upon reuniting with Daneel?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)