|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Again Gladia (Parts 66-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vasilia threaten to do against Fastolfe?
(a) Go public if she must.
(b) Burn his papers.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Take him to court.
2. What makes Earth humans likely candidates for future colonization according to Fastolfe?
(a) A history of exploration.
(b) Their expendability.
(c) A crowded world and short life span.
(d) A sense of adventure.
3. What does Vasilia think Fastolfe is studying in regard to Gladia?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her impressionability.
(c) Her adaptation to a robotic marriage.
(d) Her grieving process.
4. To what does Baley compare Gremionis's behavior?
(a) A suspicious character.
(b) A mad scientist.
(c) An Earth teenager.
(d) A guilty suspect.
5. At what point is aggression removed from inhabitants of Aurora?
(a) During the embryonic stage.
(b) During elementary education.
(c) During their sleep.
(d) During adolescence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the site of Baley's last mission away from earth?
2. What is Gladia's distinction in the house where Jander died?
3. What does Vasilia think Fastolfe is doing with Gladia and Baley?
4. What irksome observation of Vasilia bothers Baley at their meeting?
5. What does Baley theorize about future robotic family groups?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)