|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Again Gladia (Parts 66-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vasilia deny Baley?
(a) Introduction to the RIA.
(b) Access to her papers.
(c) Food or drink.
(d) Use of her Personal.
2. Baley vaguely aware of what as he regains consciousness after being caught in the storm?
(a) Fastolfe and Daneel.
(b) Gremionis and a robot.
(c) Vasilia and a doctor.
(d) A woman and Giskard.
3. How is Baley transported to Aurora?
(a) On a commercial freight ship.
(b) In a comfortable Auroran spaceship.
(c) In a time/space travel machine.
(d) In a robot spaceship.
4. What does Fastolfe bring up about Baley?
(a) What Baley liked to eat.
(b) Baley's agoraphobia.
(c) The actor who portrayed him in the drama.
(d) How Baley had more hair.
5. What fact causes Baley to doubt his ability to do detective work on Aurora?
(a) He understands so little of the culture.
(b) He does not understand their language.
(c) He is limited by time.
(d) He has no legal authority there.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whose sake does Baley appeal to Vasilia to help him?
2. What is Baley attempting to determine in his investigation?
3. What social convention of the Aurorans takes some getting used to for Baley?
4. Baley finally become acclimated to what?
5. Who reacts quickly to rescue Baley from a situation during the ship's descent?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)