|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Amadiro (Parts 52-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fastolfe suggest Baley recall the idea that got away from him before he fell asleep?
(a) By calling an astrologer.
(b) By taking reverse steps.
(c) By putting it out of his mind for a while.
(d) By using a Psychic Probe.
2. Who wants to have a relationship with Gladia?
3. What haunts Baley throughout the entire novel?
(a) A dramatization of his mission to Solaria.
(b) Fear for his son's safety.
(c) An unauthorized biography.
(d) His near death experience on Solaria.
4. What does Baley know wIll happen if he fails to prove Fastolfe did not destroy Jander?
(a) Future expansion by any king will be prevented.
(b) The RIA will be prevented from taking over Aurora.
(c) Humans will be prevented from expanding into the Galaxy.
(d) Robots will be prevented from expanding into the Galaxy.
5. How does Asimov get across the poor conditions back on Earth?
(a) Through having Baley explain Earth to Giskard.
(b) Through Baley's thinking how he will miss Auroran luxuries.
(c) Through Baley's descriptions of his home planet.
(d) Through conversations between Baley and his family back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the case of dismantling R. Jander Panell, what term is finally applied?
2. What does Baley think about while using the Personal?
3. Why does Gremionis keep his distance from Baley?
4. What does Giskard have that assures Daneel he has not been substituted?
5. What is Baley's wife's fear about his trip to Aurora?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)