|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Amadiro (Parts 52-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baley suspect Fastolfe may have ordered Daneel to do?
(a) To report everything Baley says.
(b) To lie about lying.
(c) To ignore questions about Jander.
(d) To deny Jander was given to Gladia.
2. What does Baley know wIll happen if he fails to prove Fastolfe did not destroy Jander?
(a) Robots will be prevented from expanding into the Galaxy.
(b) Future expansion by any king will be prevented.
(c) The RIA will be prevented from taking over Aurora.
(d) Humans will be prevented from expanding into the Galaxy.
3. What does Daneel foresee will be a problem for Baley?
(a) His Earth clothes.
(b) His ignorance of common social customs.
(c) His inability to think logically.
(d) His reputation for drama.
4. At what point is aggression removed from inhabitants of Aurora?
(a) During elementary education.
(b) During the embryonic stage.
(c) During adolescence.
(d) During their sleep.
5. What is the Globalist objection to galactic expansion by Earth people?
(a) They are inferior intellectually.
(b) They are agressive and warlike.
(c) They are wasteful and inefficient.
(d) They are behind the times.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Fastolfe say Earth humans have swept natural indigenous species?
2. Why does Fastolfe suddenly pick up a spicer that dispenses condiments?
3. When Baley and Fastolfe meet again, what do they discuss?
4. Who is trying to get around Fastolfe's refusal to create more humaniform robots?
5. What phobia do the Aurorans have that causes them to avoid people from Earth?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)