|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Amadiro (Parts 52-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Like the Personal, what irritates Baley about Fastolfe's home?
(a) The unusual lighting.
(b) The strangeness.
(c) The casualness.
(d) The illusory effects.
2. What is the distinction of Aurora in Space?
(a) A colony populated only by geniuses.
(b) The largest non-Earth colony in Space.
(c) A world where there are more robots than humans.
(d) The first human-inhabited world outside the solar system.
3. Why does Gladia say she moved to Aurora?
(a) Hoping to find a better job.
(b) Hoping to see Baley again.
(c) Hoping to forget her loss on Solaria.
(d) Hoping to meet men like Baley.
4. What happens to Baley as he observes the ship's descent to Aurora?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He panics.
(c) He relaxes.
(d) He freezes.
5. What is a theory Baley forms as to why Jander froze up?
(a) He possibly sensed Gladia's guilt about their relationship.
(b) He was ordered to lie to Fastolfe.
(c) He sensed Fastolfe had feelings for Gladia.
(d) He had a secret relationship with Vasilia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baley ask Gladia to allow him to do?
2. What is Gremionis's job?
3. What does Baley promise Gremionis he will try?
4. What do both Gladia and Fastolfe agree is impossible for a human to do?
5. Whose idea is it to colonize new planets with people from Earth?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)