|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Amadiro (Parts 52-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From Gremionis's house, who does Baley call?
(a) Maloon Cicis, head of the Robotic Institute.
(d) Kenden Amadiro, head of the RIA.
2. What brings Baley out of a deep sleep?
(a) A knocking on his door.
(b) Wake up drugs.
(c) Daneel shaking him gently.
(d) Auroran chimes.
3. Why does Baley question Gladia about her relationship to Fastolfe?
(a) Because he is jealous.
(b) Because his current marriage is ending.
(c) Because he wants to spend more time with her.
(d) Because he thinks she is covering for him.
4. Fastole accused of what by refusing to create more humaniform robots?
(b) Intellectual greed.
5. What is a theory Baley forms as to why Jander froze up?
(a) He had a secret relationship with Vasilia.
(b) He sensed Fastolfe had feelings for Gladia.
(c) He was ordered to lie to Fastolfe.
(d) He possibly sensed Gladia's guilt about their relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point is aggression removed from inhabitants of Aurora?
2. What is Baley's trademark expletive?
3. What appears to offend Giskard?
4. Because modern robots weigh matters qualitatively, what does Fastolfe say is prevented?
5. Why does Baley think he might be caught in a hoax?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)