|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Amadiro (Parts 52-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vasilia threaten to do against Fastolfe?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Go public if she must.
(c) Burn his papers.
(d) Take him to court.
2. From where are the origins of all life on Aurora?
(a) The parallel universe.
(b) The despised planet Earth.
(c) Evolution on Aurora.
(d) Colonization from Mars.
3. What thought panics Baley as he thinks about Giskard?
(a) That he is not recording all the conversations.
(b) That he might have killed Jander.
(c) That he might misdirect him into danger.
(d) That another robot could be exchanged for him.
4. Why does Baley think he might be caught in a hoax?
(a) Because Daneel seems strange.
(b) Because Aurora looks so much like Earth.
(c) Because he has been locked away.
(d) Because Giskard is just an appliance.
5. How does Vasilia agree to speak with Baley?
(a) With assurance he will not ask about her father.
(b) With Giskard in the room with them.
(c) For five minutes via trimensic channel.
(d) By astral telepathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Spaceport appear to Bentley as he sees his father off?
2. Like the Personal, what irritates Baley about Fastolfe's home?
3. What do the robots know about Gremionis?
4. What is necessary for conversation to conform to the humaniform mindset?
5. What does Daneel foresee will be a problem for Baley?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)