|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Vasilia (Parts 36-39).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a major difference between Aurorans and Earth people?
(a) Longevity of life.
(d) Levels of robotics.
2. What had brought Baley and Fastolfe together three years earlier?
(a) The murder of Fastolfe's assistant.
(b) The murder of Daneel's brother.
(c) The murder of Aurora's president.
(d) The murder of Daneel's creator.
3. What does Baley suspect Fastolfe may have ordered Daneel to do?
(a) To ignore questions about Jander.
(b) To lie about lying.
(c) To deny Jander was given to Gladia.
(d) To report everything Baley says.
4. What does Dr. Susan Calvin say violates the First Law of robotics?
(a) White lies.
(b) Short circuits.
(c) Bad programming.
5. What does Giskard have that assures Daneel he has not been substituted?
(a) Daneel is always with him.
(b) A failsafe destruct mechanism.
(c) A voice print.
(d) An infrared identification plate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of his nervousness, what event does Baley barely notice on board the Auroran spaceship?
2. What is Gladia's origin?
3. What/who is the murder victim in the mystery Baley is called to solve?
4. Baley finally become acclimated to what?
5. What is Baley's connection to Gladia?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)