|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Vasilia (Parts 36-39).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fastolfe suddenly pick up a spicer that dispenses condiments?
(a) To throw at an intruder.
(b) To demonstrate space travel.
(c) To strike at Baley.
(d) To introduce Baley to Auroran spices.
2. What thought panics Baley as he thinks about Giskard?
(a) That another robot could be exchanged for him.
(b) That he might misdirect him into danger.
(c) That he is not recording all the conversations.
(d) That he might have killed Jander.
3. What social convention of the Aurorans takes some getting used to for Baley?
(a) The behavior toward humaniform robots.
(b) The social caste system.
(c) The complex dining ceremonies.
(d) The use of leisure time.
4. Why does Baley question Gladia about her relationship to Fastolfe?
(a) Because he wants to spend more time with her.
(b) Because he thinks she is covering for him.
(c) Because his current marriage is ending.
(d) Because he is jealous.
5. What is Gladia's origin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of his nervousness, what event does Baley barely notice on board the Auroran spaceship?
2. Where was the site of Baley's last mission away from earth?
3. Whose existence may also be in danger since the dismantling of Jander?
4. What is Giskard's special name for Vasilia?
5. What brings Baley out of a deep sleep?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)