|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Vasilia (Parts 36-39).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Spaceport appear to Bentley as he sees his father off?
(a) It is desolate and largely limited to commercial traffic.
(b) It looks new but it is a hundred years old.
(c) It is shiny and exciting.
(d) It is small and far too busy.
2. Why do most Aurorans want to send humaniform robots to colonize other planets?
(a) They know robots can easily be replaced.
(b) They understand the longevity of robots.
(c) They are too sure of disaster.
(d) They are too complacent to explore.
3. Besides being ordered not to talk about Vasilia's separation from her father, what else can Giskard not discuss?
(a) The other men in Vasilia's life.
(b) The minor changes Vasilia made on him.
(c) The way Vasilia eavesdrops on Fastole.
(d) What he knows about the Globalists.
4. What must Baley prove about Fastolfe according to Demacheck?
(a) That he is the one who murdered the humaniform robot.
(b) That he masterminds the murder of humaniform robots.
(c) That he secretly hates all humaniform robots.
(d) That he is innocent of murdering a humaniform robot.
5. What does Baley ask Gladia to allow him to do?
(a) Take samples from Jander's body.
(b) Examine Jander's body.
(c) Take photographs of Jander's body.
(d) Move Jander's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a theory Baley forms as to why Jander froze up?
2. Whose idea is it to colonize new planets with people from Earth?
3. How is human/robot etiquette different on Aurora from that on Earth?
4. What is Baley's clinical problem?
5. What is the name given to the Globalists' plan for space colonization?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)