|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Vasilia (Parts 36-39).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Baley conclude that Gladia must have felt some shame about her relationship to Jander?
(a) Because it was recreational instead of for procreation.
(b) Because it was dangerous for her.
(c) Because it was illegal.
(d) Because she kept it a secret.
2. Whose existence may also be in danger since the dismantling of Jander?
3. What does Giskard have that assures Daneel he has not been substituted?
(a) Daneel is always with him.
(b) An infrared identification plate.
(c) A failsafe destruct mechanism.
(d) A voice print.
4. What physical feature of Fastolfe amuses Baley?
(a) Large nose.
(b) Cleft palate.
(c) Prominent ears.
(d) Bulging eyes.
5. From where are the origins of all life on Aurora?
(a) Colonization from Mars.
(b) The parallel universe.
(c) Evolution on Aurora.
(d) The despised planet Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In finding out about Vasilia, what is shocking to Baley?
2. What irksome observation of Vasilia bothers Baley at their meeting?
3. When Baley and Fastolfe meet again, what do they discuss?
4. What is necessary for conversation to conform to the humaniform mindset?
5. How does Asimov get across the poor conditions back on Earth?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)