|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Again Fastolfe (Parts 27-30).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is human/robot etiquette different on Aurora from that on Earth?
(a) Never giving direct orders to robots.
(b) Adding the H. prefix to robot names.
(c) Asking robots to sit down.
(d) Generally dropping the R. prefix to names.
2. In isolation, who is Baley's only contact?
(a) R. Jander Panell.
(b) R. Daneel Olivaw.
(c) R. Giskard Reventlov.
(d) R. Lavinia Demacheck.
3. What is necessary for conversation to conform to the humaniform mindset?
(a) Speaking in algorithms.
(b) A logical line of questioning.
(c) Speaking slowly.
(d) Allowing for long pauses to process information.
4. What is a noticeable prejudice among a majority of Earth people?
(a) Travel to Space.
(b) Humanoid robotics.
(c) Working on the Outside.
(d) The use of robots.
5. What unnerves Baley about examining Jander's body?
(a) It is so human-like.
(b) It is so mechanical looking.
(c) It is so cold.
(d) It is so hard like rigor mortis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fastolfe is evasive about what as Baley questions him?
2. What does Baley fail to get when questioning robots about Jander?
3. What is Baley's wife's fear about his trip to Aurora?
4. Why does Baley think he might be caught in a hoax?
5. What is Fastolfe's explanation for Jander's demise?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)