|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Again Fastolfe (Parts 27-30).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fastolfe's explanation for Jander's demise?
(a) A rare electrical surge.
(b) A malfunction of Jander's circuitry.
(c) An extremely rare spontaneous event.
(d) A fanatic humaniform hater.
2. In finding out about Vasilia, what is shocking to Baley?
(a) Vasilia attempts to seduce Baley.
(b) Aurora disallows single parent families.
(c) Vasilia claims her father is a fraud.
(d) Aurora has no concept of incest.
3. In isolation, who is Baley's only contact?
(a) R. Lavinia Demacheck.
(b) R. Daneel Olivaw.
(c) R. Giskard Reventlov.
(d) R. Jander Panell.
4. What is Baley's wife's fear about his trip to Aurora?
(a) That Baley will resume his relationship with Gladia.
(b) That he will not survive the trip.
(c) That the Aurorans will kill him.
(d) That he will fail and be disgraced.
5. What does Daneel foresee will be a problem for Baley?
(a) His inability to think logically.
(b) His Earth clothes.
(c) His reputation for drama.
(d) His ignorance of common social customs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social convention of the Aurorans takes some getting used to for Baley?
2. What does Gladia admit about her brief encounter with Baley three years ago?
3. What does Baley realize he would be willing to do?
4. Why does Fastolfe refuse to sleep with Vasilia?
5. What does Fastolfe bring up about Baley?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)