|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Again Fastolfe (Parts 27-30).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role do Daneel and Giskard play in relationship to Baley?
(a) They are to persuade Baley to return to Earth.
(b) They are to guard Baley against possible danger.
(c) They are to show Baley the sights of Aurora.
(d) They are to spy on Baley.
2. What vocation of Gladia's brings her together with Jander?
(a) She administers his routine physical checkup.
(b) She designs robotic software.
(c) She designs robotic clothing.
(d) She teaches Solarian language.
3. Who has been Baley's partner in two previous investigations?
(a) R. Geronimo.
(b) R. Bentley.
(c) R. Gladia.
(d) R. Daneel Olivaw.
4. Who brings Baley the astrosimulator of his own volition?
(d) The ship's captain.
5. Because modern robots weigh matters qualitatively, what does Fastolfe say is prevented?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fastolfe is evasive about what as Baley questions him?
2. Who is the only surviving humaniform robot?
3. What must Baley prove about Fastolfe according to Demacheck?
4. What makes Earth humans likely candidates for future colonization according to Fastolfe?
5. What is the Outside work party led by Elijah Baley planning to do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)