|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Again Fastolfe (Parts 27-30).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amenity is used to test Baley's ability to function on Aurora?
(a) The Personal.
(b) The Translator.
(c) The Navigator.
(d) The Articulator.
2. Why does Fastolfe suddenly pick up a spicer that dispenses condiments?
(a) To throw at an intruder.
(b) To introduce Baley to Auroran spices.
(c) To demonstrate space travel.
(d) To strike at Baley.
3. What does Fastolfe deny to Baley?
(a) That he was on the planet when Jander died.
(b) That he knows who killed Jander.
(c) That he is the one who sent for Baley.
(d) That he intends to ruin his career.
4. How does the Spaceport appear to Bentley as he sees his father off?
(a) It is desolate and largely limited to commercial traffic.
(b) It looks new but it is a hundred years old.
(c) It is shiny and exciting.
(d) It is small and far too busy.
5. Why does Baley conclude that Gladia must have felt some shame about her relationship to Jander?
(a) Because she kept it a secret.
(b) Because it was illegal.
(c) Because it was dangerous for her.
(d) Because it was recreational instead of for procreation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vocation of Gladia's brings her together with Jander?
2. What role do Daneel and Giskard play in relationship to Baley?
3. What does Fastolfe bring up about Baley?
4. What is Baley's wife's fear about his trip to Aurora?
5. What convenience is Baley said to have become a master at utilizing?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)