|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Again Fastolfe (Parts 27-30).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gladia say she moved to Aurora?
(a) Hoping to see Baley again.
(b) Hoping to find a better job.
(c) Hoping to forget her loss on Solaria.
(d) Hoping to meet men like Baley.
2. Who reacts quickly to rescue Baley from a situation during the ship's descent?
3. In isolation, who is Baley's only contact?
(a) R. Jander Panell.
(b) R. Giskard Reventlov.
(c) R. Lavinia Demacheck.
(d) R. Daneel Olivaw.
4. What is it that Earth refuses to use as opposed to all other Spacer worlds?
(a) The astrosimulator communications device.
(b) The convenient decimal division of time.
(c) The universal language.
(d) The interstellar hyper-space traveling system.
5. What/who is the murder victim in the mystery Baley is called to solve?
(a) A well-known entertainer.
(b) A scientist who builds robots.
(c) A humaniform robot.
(d) A member of the Auroran legislature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is human/robot etiquette different on Aurora from that on Earth?
2. Baley finally become acclimated to what?
3. What is the the astrosimulator?
4. Why does Baley conclude that Gladia must have felt some shame about her relationship to Jander?
5. What is the distinction of Aurora in Space?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)