|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Again Fastolfe (Parts 27-30).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baley suspect Fastolfe may have ordered Daneel to do?
(a) To deny Jander was given to Gladia.
(b) To ignore questions about Jander.
(c) To report everything Baley says.
(d) To lie about lying.
2. Why do some people suspect Fastolfe of killing Jander?
(a) To further his colonization ideas.
(b) To get rid of all humaniform robots.
(c) To use his parts to create a better robot.
(d) To draw attention to the value of his work.
3. Because of his nervousness, what event does Baley barely notice on board the Auroran spaceship?
(a) The stopover on Orion I.
(b) The food service on the last night.
(c) The jump into hyper-space.
(d) The disappearance of Giskard.
4. What does Fastolfe suggest will doom humanity in the future?
(a) Allowing robots to take over.
(b) Creating more humaniform robots.
(c) Not facing challenges.
(d) Becoming complacent.
5. What must Baley prove about Fastolfe according to Demacheck?
(a) That he masterminds the murder of humaniform robots.
(b) That he is the one who murdered the humaniform robot.
(c) That he secretly hates all humaniform robots.
(d) That he is innocent of murdering a humaniform robot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange thing does Baley do upon reuniting with Daneel?
2. What frustration does Baley encounter as they near Aurora?
3. What are Auroran robots able to handle better than Earth robots?
4. What phobia do the Aurorans have that causes them to avoid people from Earth?
5. From where are the origins of all life on Aurora?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)