|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daneel and Giskard (Parts 18-22).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daneel foresee will be a problem for Baley?
(a) His Earth clothes.
(b) His ignorance of common social customs.
(c) His inability to think logically.
(d) His reputation for drama.
2. Who is the only surviving humaniform robot?
3. Who has been Baley's partner in two previous investigations?
(a) R. Bentley.
(b) R. Daneel Olivaw.
(c) R. Gladia.
(d) R. Geronimo.
4. What does Fastolfe suggest will doom humanity in the future?
(a) Becoming complacent.
(b) Not facing challenges.
(c) Allowing robots to take over.
(d) Creating more humaniform robots.
5. In isolation, who is Baley's only contact?
(a) R. Jander Panell.
(b) R. Lavinia Demacheck.
(c) R. Daneel Olivaw.
(d) R. Giskard Reventlov.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea is it to colonize new planets with people from Earth?
2. Because of his nervousness, what event does Baley barely notice on board the Auroran spaceship?
3. What are Auroran robots able to handle better than Earth robots?
4. What is the the astrosimulator?
5. Where does Baley often find himself in order to fulfill his mission?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)