|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daneel and Giskard (Parts 18-22).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What social convention of the Aurorans takes some getting used to for Baley?
(a) The behavior toward humaniform robots.
(b) The social caste system.
(c) The complex dining ceremonies.
(d) The use of leisure time.
2. What is Baley's trademark expletive?
(b) Leaping lizards!
(c) Heavens above!
3. Because of his nervousness, what event does Baley barely notice on board the Auroran spaceship?
(a) The disappearance of Giskard.
(b) The stopover on Orion I.
(c) The food service on the last night.
(d) The jump into hyper-space.
4. What does Daneel tell Baley will happen on Aurora?
(a) He will be disguised as a humaniform robot.
(b) He will not understand the Auroran language.
(c) He will be kept away from Aurorans.
(d) He will be welcomed by Aurorans.
5. What is Baley's clinical problem?
(a) Acute agoraphobia.
(b) Acute arachnidophobia.
(c) Acute acrophobia.
(d) Acute sleep apnea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fastolfe suddenly pick up a spicer that dispenses condiments?
2. What/who is the murder victim in the mystery Baley is called to solve?
3. Baley finally become acclimated to what?
4. Who brings Baley the astrosimulator of his own volition?
5. What is the Outside work party led by Elijah Baley planning to do?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)