|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daneel and Giskard (Parts 18-22).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fastolfe bring up about Baley?
(a) How Baley had more hair.
(b) Baley's agoraphobia.
(c) What Baley liked to eat.
(d) The actor who portrayed him in the drama.
2. What amenity is used to test Baley's ability to function on Aurora?
(a) The Articulator.
(b) The Personal.
(c) The Navigator.
(d) The Translator.
3. What is Fastolfe's explanation for Jander's demise?
(a) A malfunction of Jander's circuitry.
(b) A fanatic humaniform hater.
(c) A rare electrical surge.
(d) An extremely rare spontaneous event.
4. What social convention of the Aurorans takes some getting used to for Baley?
(a) The complex dining ceremonies.
(b) The use of leisure time.
(c) The social caste system.
(d) The behavior toward humaniform robots.
5. What is a noticeable prejudice among a majority of Earth people?
(a) The use of robots.
(b) Travel to Space.
(c) Working on the Outside.
(d) Humanoid robotics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazes Baley as his investigation gets underway?
2. Whose existence may also be in danger since the dismantling of Jander?
3. What phobia do the Aurorans have that causes them to avoid people from Earth?
4. What does Dr. Susan Calvin say violates the First Law of robotics?
5. What haunts Baley throughout the entire novel?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)