|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daneel and Giskard (Parts 18-22).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the case of dismantling R. Jander Panell, what term is finally applied?
(c) Andriod murder.
2. What is a noticeable prejudice among a majority of Earth people?
(a) Working on the Outside.
(b) The use of robots.
(c) Humanoid robotics.
(d) Travel to Space.
3. What is Fastolfe's explanation for Jander's demise?
(a) A rare electrical surge.
(b) An extremely rare spontaneous event.
(c) A malfunction of Jander's circuitry.
(d) A fanatic humaniform hater.
4. What is Baley's wife's fear about his trip to Aurora?
(a) That he will not survive the trip.
(b) That he will fail and be disgraced.
(c) That Baley will resume his relationship with Gladia.
(d) That the Aurorans will kill him.
5. In isolation, who is Baley's only contact?
(a) R. Daneel Olivaw.
(b) R. Lavinia Demacheck.
(c) R. Jander Panell.
(d) R. Giskard Reventlov.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Baley's clinical problem?
2. What haunts Baley throughout the entire novel?
3. From where are the origins of all life on Aurora?
4. What role do Daneel and Giskard play in relationship to Baley?
5. Where does Baley often find himself in order to fulfill his mission?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)