|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daneel and Giskard (Parts 18-22).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose existence may also be in danger since the dismantling of Jander?
2. What had brought Baley and Fastolfe together three years earlier?
(a) The murder of Daneel's creator.
(b) The murder of Aurora's president.
(c) The murder of Fastolfe's assistant.
(d) The murder of Daneel's brother.
3. How does the Spaceport appear to Bentley as he sees his father off?
(a) It is desolate and largely limited to commercial traffic.
(b) It is small and far too busy.
(c) It looks new but it is a hundred years old.
(d) It is shiny and exciting.
4. What is Baley's wife's fear about his trip to Aurora?
(a) That Baley will resume his relationship with Gladia.
(b) That he will fail and be disgraced.
(c) That the Aurorans will kill him.
(d) That he will not survive the trip.
5. What does Daneel tell Baley will happen on Aurora?
(a) He will be kept away from Aurorans.
(b) He will be welcomed by Aurorans.
(c) He will be disguised as a humaniform robot.
(d) He will not understand the Auroran language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Susan Calvin say violates the First Law of robotics?
2. What does Daneel foresee will be a problem for Baley?
3. What frustration does Baley encounter as they near Aurora?
4. What amenity is used to test Baley's ability to function on Aurora?
5. What are Auroran robots able to handle better than Earth robots?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)