|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daneel and Giskard (Parts 18-22).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is necessary for conversation to conform to the humaniform mindset?
(a) Speaking slowly.
(b) A logical line of questioning.
(c) Allowing for long pauses to process information.
(d) Speaking in algorithms.
2. What does Baley realize he would be willing to do?
(a) Kill Giskard if he harms Daneel.
(b) Like Giskard more than he likes Daneel.
(c) Die defending Daneel.
(d) Resign and return to Earth.
3. What happens to Baley as he observes the ship's descent to Aurora?
(a) He freezes.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He relaxes.
(d) He panics.
4. Whose idea is it to colonize new planets with people from Earth?
(b) the Federation's.
(c) Dr. Carver's.
5. Who is the only surviving humaniform robot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What/who is the murder victim in the mystery Baley is called to solve?
2. Whose existence may also be in danger since the dismantling of Jander?
3. How is Baley transported to Aurora?
4. What amenity is used to test Baley's ability to function on Aurora?
5. What makes Earth humans likely candidates for future colonization according to Fastolfe?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)