|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Giskard (Parts 9-13).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Baley finally become acclimated to what?
(a) Using the astrosimulator.
(b) Measuring time by the decimal system.
(c) Talking with robots.
(d) Being locked in his cabin.
2. What convenience is Baley said to have become a master at utilizing?
(a) Docking shuttles onto a spacecraft.
(b) The moveable sidewalk transportation system.
(c) Getting free food from the automat.
(d) The ability to talk in the Personals.
3. What are Auroran robots able to handle better than Earth robots?
(a) Complex situations.
(b) The Three Laws of Robotics.
(c) Piloting spacecraft.
(d) Personal service to humans.
4. What is necessary for conversation to conform to the humaniform mindset?
(a) A logical line of questioning.
(b) Speaking slowly.
(c) Allowing for long pauses to process information.
(d) Speaking in algorithms.
5. What happens to Baley as he observes the ship's descent to Aurora?
(a) He panics.
(b) He relaxes.
(c) He freezes.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Baley transported to Aurora?
2. Who is the only surviving humaniform robot?
3. In isolation, who is Baley's only contact?
4. In the case of dismantling R. Jander Panell, what term is finally applied?
5. Where was the site of Baley's last mission away from earth?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)