|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Giskard (Parts 9-13).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been Baley's partner in two previous investigations?
(a) R. Gladia.
(b) R. Bentley.
(c) R. Geronimo.
(d) R. Daneel Olivaw.
2. Baley finally become acclimated to what?
(a) Talking with robots.
(b) Using the astrosimulator.
(c) Measuring time by the decimal system.
(d) Being locked in his cabin.
3. Who is the only surviving humaniform robot?
4. What does Daneel foresee will be a problem for Baley?
(a) His reputation for drama.
(b) His ignorance of common social customs.
(c) His Earth clothes.
(d) His inability to think logically.
5. What does Daneel tell Baley will happen on Aurora?
(a) He will be disguised as a humaniform robot.
(b) He will be kept away from Aurorans.
(c) He will not understand the Auroran language.
(d) He will be welcomed by Aurorans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Demacheck feel about Baley's investigation?
2. What is Baley's wife's fear about his trip to Aurora?
3. Because of his nervousness, what event does Baley barely notice on board the Auroran spaceship?
4. What convenience is Baley said to have become a master at utilizing?
5. What is Baley's clinical problem?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)