|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Giskard (Parts 9-13).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Baley transported to Aurora?
(a) In a time/space travel machine.
(b) On a commercial freight ship.
(c) In a robot spaceship.
(d) In a comfortable Auroran spaceship.
2. How is human/robot etiquette different on Aurora from that on Earth?
(a) Never giving direct orders to robots.
(b) Adding the H. prefix to robot names.
(c) Asking robots to sit down.
(d) Generally dropping the R. prefix to names.
3. What is the Outside work party led by Elijah Baley planning to do?
(a) Colonize another world
(b) Rebuild houses after a hurricane.
(c) Train robots to work outside the domes.
(d) Organize a Spacer garden.
4. What strange thing does Baley do upon reuniting with Daneel?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He doesn't recognize him.
(c) He invites him for a drink.
(d) He questions his loyalty.
5. Who has been Baley's partner in two previous investigations?
(a) R. Geronimo.
(b) R. Gladia.
(c) R. Bentley.
(d) R. Daneel Olivaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Earth refuses to use as opposed to all other Spacer worlds?
2. Where was the site of Baley's last mission away from earth?
3. In the case of dismantling R. Jander Panell, what term is finally applied?
4. What happens to Baley as he observes the ship's descent to Aurora?
5. What convenience is Baley said to have become a master at utilizing?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)