|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Giskard (Parts 9-13).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daneel tell Baley will happen on Aurora?
(a) He will be welcomed by Aurorans.
(b) He will be kept away from Aurorans.
(c) He will be disguised as a humaniform robot.
(d) He will not understand the Auroran language.
2. What strange thing does Baley do upon reuniting with Daneel?
(a) He invites him for a drink.
(b) He doesn't recognize him.
(c) He questions his loyalty.
(d) He hugs him.
3. Whose existence may also be in danger since the dismantling of Jander?
4. What is it that Earth refuses to use as opposed to all other Spacer worlds?
(a) The interstellar hyper-space traveling system.
(b) The convenient decimal division of time.
(c) The astrosimulator communications device.
(d) The universal language.
5. Who brings Baley the astrosimulator of his own volition?
(a) The ship's captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Baley prove about Fastolfe according to Demacheck?
2. What happens to Baley as he observes the ship's descent to Aurora?
3. What does Baley realize he would be willing to do?
4. What haunts Baley throughout the entire novel?
5. What is necessary for conversation to conform to the humaniform mindset?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)