|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Giskard (Parts 9-13).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Auroran robots able to handle better than Earth robots?
(a) Personal service to humans.
(b) Complex situations.
(c) Piloting spacecraft.
(d) The Three Laws of Robotics.
2. What is Baley's wife's fear about his trip to Aurora?
(a) That he will fail and be disgraced.
(b) That Baley will resume his relationship with Gladia.
(c) That he will not survive the trip.
(d) That the Aurorans will kill him.
3. What/who is the murder victim in the mystery Baley is called to solve?
(a) A scientist who builds robots.
(b) A member of the Auroran legislature.
(c) A humaniform robot.
(d) A well-known entertainer.
4. What is the distinction of Aurora in Space?
(a) The largest non-Earth colony in Space.
(b) A world where there are more robots than humans.
(c) The first human-inhabited world outside the solar system.
(d) A colony populated only by geniuses.
5. What is it that Earth refuses to use as opposed to all other Spacer worlds?
(a) The astrosimulator communications device.
(b) The interstellar hyper-space traveling system.
(c) The universal language.
(d) The convenient decimal division of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daneel foresee will be a problem for Baley?
2. How is Baley transported to Aurora?
3. How is human/robot etiquette different on Aurora from that on Earth?
4. What is a noticeable prejudice among a majority of Earth people?
5. What is Baley's clinical problem?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)