|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Again Gladia (Parts 66-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Baley vaguely aware of what as he regains consciousness after being caught in the storm?
(a) Vasilia and a doctor.
(b) Fastolfe and Daneel.
(c) A woman and Giskard.
(d) Gremionis and a robot.
2. How is human/robot etiquette different on Aurora from that on Earth?
(a) Adding the H. prefix to robot names.
(b) Asking robots to sit down.
(c) Never giving direct orders to robots.
(d) Generally dropping the R. prefix to names.
3. Who wants to have a relationship with Gladia?
4. What does Fastolfe deny to Baley?
(a) That he is the one who sent for Baley.
(b) That he intends to ruin his career.
(c) That he was on the planet when Jander died.
(d) That he knows who killed Jander.
5. What is Baley's connection to Gladia?
(a) He saved her from an assassin.
(b) He investigated her husband's murder.
(c) They were once married.
(d) They are distant cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Susan Calvin say violates the First Law of robotics?
2. From where does the fantasy of Vasilia and Giskard come?
3. What is Amadiro gleefully planning to do?
4. Why does Baley suddenly realize Amadiro stalled him in his office?
5. What does Baley observe on Aurora that resemble things on Earth?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)