|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Again Gladia (Parts 66-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the surprising relationship between Gladia and Jander?
(a) He had been her husband.
(b) He was her brother.
(c) He had found lovers for her.
(d) He taught her about love.
2. When Baley first enters the house of Gremionis, what does he mention?
(a) His interest in robotics.
(b) The drama about Baley.
(c) Baley's agoraphobia.
(d) The trip from Earth.
3. Why does Baley conclude that Gladia must have felt some shame about her relationship to Jander?
(a) Because it was illegal.
(b) Because it was recreational instead of for procreation.
(c) Because it was dangerous for her.
(d) Because she kept it a secret.
4. Why does Baley suddenly realize Amadiro stalled him in his office?
(a) To make him miss his appointment with Fastolfe.
(b) To make him have to face the storm.
(c) To make him miss his transportation.
(d) To give him time to make up an alibi.
5. Why does Fastolfe reject Vasilia's advances?
(a) It would destroy his objectivity.
(b) It would be morally wrong.
(c) It would make Gladia jealous.
(d) It would take up too much of his time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fastolfe is evasive about what as Baley questions him?
2. What does Fastolfe deny to Baley?
3. What is a theory Baley forms as to why Jander froze up?
4. What is symbolic as Baley returns to see Gladia?
5. From where does the fantasy of Vasilia and Giskard come?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)