|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Again Gladia (Parts 66-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fastolfe refuse to sleep with Vasilia?
(a) She is under age.
(b) She is not his type.
(c) She is his daughter.
(d) She is married.
2. What social convention of the Aurorans takes some getting used to for Baley?
(a) The complex dining ceremonies.
(b) The behavior toward humaniform robots.
(c) The social caste system.
(d) The use of leisure time.
3. From where are the origins of all life on Aurora?
(a) The parallel universe.
(b) Evolution on Aurora.
(c) The despised planet Earth.
(d) Colonization from Mars.
4. What is it that Earth refuses to use as opposed to all other Spacer worlds?
(a) The interstellar hyper-space traveling system.
(b) The convenient decimal division of time.
(c) The universal language.
(d) The astrosimulator communications device.
5. What is the Globalist objection to galactic expansion by Earth people?
(a) They are agressive and warlike.
(b) They are behind the times.
(c) They are wasteful and inefficient.
(d) They are inferior intellectually.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point is aggression removed from inhabitants of Aurora?
2. What does Baley know wIll happen if he fails to prove Fastolfe did not destroy Jander?
3. What does Vasilia think of Earth sentiments?
4. What makes Earth humans likely candidates for future colonization according to Fastolfe?
5. What/who is the murder victim in the mystery Baley is called to solve?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)