|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Gladia (Parts 23-26).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What social convention of the Aurorans takes some getting used to for Baley?
(a) The complex dining ceremonies.
(b) The social caste system.
(c) The use of leisure time.
(d) The behavior toward humaniform robots.
2. When Baley and Fastolfe meet again, what do they discuss?
(a) The differences between them.
(b) Their respective families.
(c) Society's obsessions and the risks of this mission.
(d) The need for better communication.
3. Who is the only surviving humaniform robot?
4. What happens to Baley as he observes the ship's descent to Aurora?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He relaxes.
(c) He panics.
(d) He freezes.
5. How is human/robot etiquette different on Aurora from that on Earth?
(a) Never giving direct orders to robots.
(b) Asking robots to sit down.
(c) Adding the H. prefix to robot names.
(d) Generally dropping the R. prefix to names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vocation of Gladia's brings her together with Jander?
2. What do both Gladia and Fastolfe agree is impossible for a human to do?
3. What does Baley realize he would be willing to do?
4. How is Baley transported to Aurora?
5. What role do Daneel and Giskard play in relationship to Baley?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)