|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Gladia (Parts 23-26).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fastolfe's explanation for Jander's demise?
(a) An extremely rare spontaneous event.
(b) A malfunction of Jander's circuitry.
(c) A fanatic humaniform hater.
(d) A rare electrical surge.
2. Why does Gladia say she moved to Aurora?
(a) Hoping to forget her loss on Solaria.
(b) Hoping to find a better job.
(c) Hoping to see Baley again.
(d) Hoping to meet men like Baley.
3. Why does Baley think he might be caught in a hoax?
(a) Because Giskard is just an appliance.
(b) Because Aurora looks so much like Earth.
(c) Because he has been locked away.
(d) Because Daneel seems strange.
4. What is Gladia's origin?
5. What is Gladia's distinction in the house where Jander died?
(a) She is the only robot.
(b) She is the only human.
(c) She is the gate keeper.
(d) She is the administrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unnerves Baley about examining Jander's body?
2. What are Auroran robots able to handle better than Earth robots?
3. What is it that Earth refuses to use as opposed to all other Spacer worlds?
4. Whose existence may also be in danger since the dismantling of Jander?
5. What does Dr. Susan Calvin say violates the First Law of robotics?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)