|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Gladia (Parts 23-26).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reacts quickly to rescue Baley from a situation during the ship's descent?
2. What are Auroran robots able to handle better than Earth robots?
(a) Personal service to humans.
(b) Complex situations.
(c) Piloting spacecraft.
(d) The Three Laws of Robotics.
3. What happens to Baley as he observes the ship's descent to Aurora?
(a) He panics.
(b) He freezes.
(c) He relaxes.
(d) He laughs.
4. How is human/robot etiquette different on Aurora from that on Earth?
(a) Asking robots to sit down.
(b) Never giving direct orders to robots.
(c) Adding the H. prefix to robot names.
(d) Generally dropping the R. prefix to names.
5. What unnerves Baley about examining Jander's body?
(a) It is so human-like.
(b) It is so hard like rigor mortis.
(c) It is so cold.
(d) It is so mechanical looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fastolfe suggest will doom humanity in the future?
2. Who brings Baley the astrosimulator of his own volition?
3. What is Gladia's origin?
4. In isolation, who is Baley's only contact?
5. Why does Fastolfe suddenly pick up a spicer that dispenses condiments?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)