|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Gremionis (Parts 44-48).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Baley compare Gremionis's behavior?
(a) A mad scientist.
(b) An Earth teenager.
(c) A guilty suspect.
(d) A suspicious character.
2. Why does Baley think he might be caught in a hoax?
(a) Because Giskard is just an appliance.
(b) Because he has been locked away.
(c) Because Daneel seems strange.
(d) Because Aurora looks so much like Earth.
3. What role do Daneel and Giskard play in relationship to Baley?
(a) They are to show Baley the sights of Aurora.
(b) They are to guard Baley against possible danger.
(c) They are to persuade Baley to return to Earth.
(d) They are to spy on Baley.
4. Aside from being addressed in the Personal, what other occurrence disturbs Baley?
(a) He cannot unlock the door.
(b) A public announcement comes over the intercom.
(c) A woman enters.
(d) He doesn't know how to wash up.
5. What happens to Baley as he observes the ship's descent to Aurora?
(a) He freezes.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He panics.
(d) He relaxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Earth refuses to use as opposed to all other Spacer worlds?
2. What is the the astrosimulator?
3. What does Vasilia insist RIA will do?
4. Why do most Aurorans want to send humaniform robots to colonize other planets?
5. What does Baley declare about Gremionis?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)