|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Gremionis (Parts 44-48).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Baley meet in the Communal Personal?
2. Who is the only surviving humaniform robot?
3. Why do some people suspect Fastolfe of killing Jander?
(a) To further his colonization ideas.
(b) To draw attention to the value of his work.
(c) To use his parts to create a better robot.
(d) To get rid of all humaniform robots.
4. What amenity is used to test Baley's ability to function on Aurora?
(a) The Translator.
(b) The Navigator.
(c) The Personal.
(d) The Articulator.
5. What is it that Baley cannot get Daneel to do?
(a) To go against Fastolfe.
(b) To explain how he knows when someone is lying.
(c) To declare some human a liar.
(d) To reveal who killed Jander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aside from being addressed in the Personal, what other occurrence disturbs Baley?
2. Who is trying to get around Fastolfe's refusal to create more humaniform robots?
3. In finding out about Vasilia, what is shocking to Baley?
4. Whose idea is it to colonize new planets with people from Earth?
5. Why does Fastolfe refuse to sleep with Vasilia?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)