|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Gremionis (Parts 44-48).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from being addressed in the Personal, what other occurrence disturbs Baley?
(a) He cannot unlock the door.
(b) He doesn't know how to wash up.
(c) A public announcement comes over the intercom.
(d) A woman enters.
2. Who brings Baley the astrosimulator of his own volition?
(b) The ship's captain.
3. Whose idea is it to colonize new planets with people from Earth?
(b) Dr. Carver's.
(c) the Federation's.
4. Why does Fastolfe refuse to sleep with Vasilia?
(a) She is his daughter.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is under age.
(d) She is not his type.
5. What does Vasilia insist RIA will do?
(a) Ultimately surpass Fastolfe's achievement.
(b) Clone Fastolfe's robots.
(c) Inevitably duplicate Fastolfe's achievement.
(d) Finally coerce Fastolfe into cooperation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baley fail to get when questioning robots about Jander?
2. What does Giskard think about Fastolfe?
3. Baley finally become acclimated to what?
4. What makes Earth humans likely candidates for future colonization according to Fastolfe?
5. Besides being ordered not to talk about Vasilia's separation from her father, what else can Giskard not discuss?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)