|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Again Daneel and Giskard (Parts 60-65).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baley figure out about Amadiro's stalling tactics?
(a) That Amadiro is recording the meeting.
(b) That robots do not work well during storms.
(c) That Fastolfe is in immediate danger.
(d) That Daneel, not he, is the target.
2. What is Baley attempting to determine in his investigation?
(a) Cause and effect.
(b) What, when, and where.
(c) Ways, timing, and concentration.
(d) Means, opportunity, and motive.
3. Who finally convinces Daneel that he must flee?
(a) Fastolfe, by telepathy.
(b) Gremionis, who comes to rescue them.
4. What does Vasilia think Fastolfe is doing with Gladia and Baley?
(a) Helping them find hapiness.
(b) Getting them to spy for them.
(c) Using them for experimentation.
(d) Throwing up a smoke screen.
5. Why do most Aurorans want to send humaniform robots to colonize other planets?
(a) They are too complacent to explore.
(b) They understand the longevity of robots.
(c) They are too sure of disaster.
(d) They know robots can easily be replaced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to get around Fastolfe's refusal to create more humaniform robots?
2. What idea does Vasilia question?
3. Why does Fastolfe reject Vasilia's advances?
4. What does Vasilia think Fastolfe is studying in regard to Gladia?
5. For whose sake does Baley appeal to Vasilia to help him?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)