|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Again Daneel and Giskard (Parts 60-65).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whose sake does Baley appeal to Vasilia to help him?
(a) For the sake of Giskard.
(b) For the sake of Gladia.
(c) For the sake of all her father had done for her.
(d) For the sake of her affection for Jander.
2. What does Vasilia threaten to do against Fastolfe?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Burn his papers.
(c) Go public if she must.
(d) Take him to court.
3. What does Vasilia think of Earth sentiments?
(a) She wants to study them.
(b) She covets them.
(c) She knows nothing about them.
(d) She scorns them.
4. What was the purpose of Fastolfe's throwing the spicer at Baley?
(a) To see if Daneel and Gaskard were programmed right.
(b) To show Baley how he must be on guard.
(c) A demonstration to show Baley how he is protected.
(d) To see how Baley would react.
5. What does Vasilia say she meant to Fastolfe?
(a) A human experiment.
(b) Defiance of convention.
(c) A burden.
(d) Revenge on her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Baley's trademark expletive?
2. What is Baley attempting to determine in his investigation?
3. What does Baley figure out about Amadiro's stalling tactics?
4. Why do some people suspect Fastolfe of killing Jander?
5. Whose idea is it to colonize new planets with people from Earth?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)