|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Again Daneel and Giskard (Parts 60-65).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vasilia threaten to do against Fastolfe?
(a) Burn his papers.
(b) Take him to court.
(c) Go public if she must.
(d) Kill him.
2. What idea does Vasilia question?
(a) Robots are recreating themselves.
(b) Putting a robot out of commission is murder.
(c) Baley knows what he's talking about.
(d) Reprogramming a robot is a crime.
3. What does Fastolfe suggest will doom humanity in the future?
(a) Becoming complacent.
(b) Allowing robots to take over.
(c) Creating more humaniform robots.
(d) Not facing challenges.
4. To where does Fastolfe say Earth humans have swept natural indigenous species?
(a) Into extinction.
(b) Into memory.
(c) Onto other planets.
(d) Into zoos.
5. What does Vasilia say she meant to Fastolfe?
(a) Revenge on her mother.
(b) Defiance of convention.
(c) A human experiment.
(d) A burden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to get around Fastolfe's refusal to create more humaniform robots?
2. What causes Baley to overcome his fear of being out in the storm?
3. Whose idea is it to colonize new planets with people from Earth?
4. From where are the origins of all life on Aurora?
5. What does Vasilia think of Earth sentiments?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)