|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Again Daneel and Giskard (Parts 60-65).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vasilia deny Baley?
(a) Use of her Personal.
(b) Access to her papers.
(c) Introduction to the RIA.
(d) Food or drink.
2. What does Vasilia think Fastolfe is doing with Gladia and Baley?
(a) Helping them find hapiness.
(b) Throwing up a smoke screen.
(c) Using them for experimentation.
(d) Getting them to spy for them.
3. Who is trying to get around Fastolfe's refusal to create more humaniform robots?
(a) National Science Foundation.
(b) Robotics Think Tank.
(c) Auroran Space Institute.
(d) Robotics Institute.
4. What was the purpose of Fastolfe's throwing the spicer at Baley?
(a) A demonstration to show Baley how he is protected.
(b) To show Baley how he must be on guard.
(c) To see if Daneel and Gaskard were programmed right.
(d) To see how Baley would react.
5. Why does Baley suddenly realize Amadiro stalled him in his office?
(a) To make him miss his transportation.
(b) To give him time to make up an alibi.
(c) To make him have to face the storm.
(d) To make him miss his appointment with Fastolfe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Earth humans likely candidates for future colonization according to Fastolfe?
2. How does Daneel describe his and Baley's relationship?
3. What is clear about the breakdown of the airfoil?
4. What is Baley attempting to determine in his investigation?
5. Who finally convinces Daneel that he must flee?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)