Chapter 1, Elijah (Parts 1-5)
1. What is the Outside work party led by Elijah Baley planning to do?
(a) Organize a Spacer garden.
(b) Colonize another world
(c) Train robots to work outside the domes.
(d) Rebuild houses after a hurricane.
2. What does Baley need before visiting Aurora?
(d) A space ship.
3. What is Baley's clinical problem?
(a) Acute arachnidophobia.
(b) Acute sleep apnea.
(c) Acute agoraphobia.
(d) Acute acrophobia.
4. What is a noticeable prejudice among a majority of Earth people?
(a) Humanoid robotics.
(b) Travel to Space.
(c) The use of robots.
(d) Working on the Outside.
5. Who has been Baley's partner in two previous investigations?
(a) R. Daneel Olivaw.
(b) R. Geronimo.
(c) R. Bentley.
(d) R. Gladia.
6. Where was the site of Baley's last mission away from earth?
(d) The Spaceport.
7. What convenience is Baley said to have become a master at utilizing?
(a) The moveable sidewalk transportation system.
(b) Docking shuttles onto a spacecraft.
(c) The ability to talk in the Personals.
(d) Getting free food from the automat.
This section contains 5,275 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)