Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father and the son are becoming increasingly weak, and they sleep in the woods -- what does the father do while the son is asleep?
(a) Searches for food.
(b) The father keeps the fire going.
(c) Feels for the son's heartbeat.
(d) Begins to cry quietly.
2. What do the father and son find inside the hidden cellar?
(a) Piles of bodies.
(b) Piles of clothes and shoes.
(c) Hundreds of tins of food and drink, heating, and a second room with a toilet.
(d) Baskets of apples and a bed.
3. How many days do the father and son stay in the nice house?
(a) Three days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
4. What does the old man that the father and son met on the road say to the father before he leaves their camp?
(a) He tells the father that he knows he will die soon.
(b) He tells the father thanks for his kindness.
(c) He tells the father he does not trust him.
(d) He tells the father where to meet him in a few days.
5. After setting up camp, the father wakes up and the son is gone; after looking for him, what does the father see the son doing?
(a) Sitting in an abandoned car.
(b) Bathing in a nearby creek.
(c) Eating berries from a nearby bush.
(d) Rushing across the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. After resting in the truck, the father and son find a house -- what does the father find in a tool shed?
2. After the father and son hide from the people walking towards the nice house, why does the father give the son a gun?
3. What is unusual about the door to the house in Chapter 36?
4. What do the father and son find in the nice house?
5. What does the father wonder after seeing his son's reaction to finding the hidden cellar?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)