Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
Looking over his child as he sleeps.
2. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
4. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
5. What is the first location that the father and son walk to in Chapter 1?
An abandoned gas station.
6. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
His old house.
This section contains 5,909 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)