|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father make with some bottles and gasoline?
(d) A fire.
2. After the father dies, what direction does the son go?
3. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A river.
(d) A creek.
4. What does the old man that the father and son met on the road say to the father before he leaves their camp?
(a) He tells the father thanks for his kindness.
(b) He tells the father he does not trust him.
(c) He tells the father that he knows he will die soon.
(d) He tells the father where to meet him in a few days.
5. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
(a) The father does not want the son to hear him coughing.
(b) The father is crying and does not want the son to hear.
(c) The father is looking for food.
(d) The father is looking for water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son find in the nice house?
2. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
3. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
4. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
5. Before the father dies, what does he tell his son to do?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)