|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the father decide to camp on the road?
(a) The snow is so deep he thinks no one could possibly come by.
(b) The road is deserted and he thinks no one will come by.
(c) The road is too rocky and he thinks no one will come by.
(d) Weeds and debris overrun the road so he thinks no one will come by.
2. What does the father wash out of the son's hair?
3. What does the son talk about as they leave the hidden cellar?
(a) How he wishes he was back in the cellar.
(b) Spaceships and traveling to Mars.
(c) Card games.
(d) How tired and hungry he is.
4. As the son becomes even colder, what does he ask his father about again?
(a) If they are dying.
(b) If they can build a bigger fire.
(c) For more food.
(d) For a better coat.
5. What does the son do while at the location after the gas station?
(a) He goes swimming.
(b) He goes for a run.
(c) He looks for rocks.
(d) He takes a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the father and son hide from the people walking towards the nice house, why does the father give the son a gun?
2. What does the father remember about his own childhood?
3. It starts raining and storming on the beach -- how do the father and son find their campsite?
4. After he leaves his son safely sleeping, the father explores a barn -- what does he find in the barn?
5. After leaving the gas station, the father and son continue along the road -- how many men stop them?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)