|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first location that the father and son walk to in Chapter 1?
(a) An abandoned hotel.
(b) An abandoned grocery store.
(c) An abandoned gas station.
(d) An abandoned hospital.
2. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
(a) It was the perfect time of his childhood.
(b) It is his only happy memory from his childhood.
(c) It was his worst memory of his childhood.
(d) It is his only memory from his childhood.
3. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
(a) A nightmare of his son being killed.
(b) His wife's suicide.
(c) His childhood.
(d) A woman he once knew.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) He is the only man left who's sane.
(b) The only men left are good men.
(c) There are no godly men left.
(d) The men of the world are defeated.
5. The thief puts down his weapon and gives back the cart, but what does the father still demand from the thief?
(a) His water.
(b) His food.
(c) His wagon.
(d) His clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
2. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
3. Things are not going well for the father and son -- what are they running out of?
4. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
5. While on the beach, why does the father need to warm the son up with a fire and food?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)