|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The plains.
(c) The desert.
(d) The ocean.
2. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(b) Rice and beans.
(c) Ham and potatoes.
3. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is raining.
(c) They are tired.
(d) It is too windy.
4. After leaving the barn, the father explores the house -- what does he find inside the house that's useful?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A screwdriver.
(d) A knife.
5. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
(b) Gas masks.
(c) Fur coats.
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking through an inhabited town, what are the father and son desperate for?
2. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
3. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
4. What does the son find in his pocket that the father and son share?
5. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)