|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
(a) A can of Coke.
(b) A can of Mountain Dew.
(c) A can of Dr. Pepper.
(d) A can of Pepsi.
2. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
(a) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
3. After leaving the nice house, the father and son come to a gas station -- what do they find there?
(a) A couple candy bars.
(b) A bag of chips.
(c) Root beer.
4. How does the father get the son to enter the nice house?
(a) He begs the son.
(b) He reassures the son.
(c) He yells at the son.
(d) He picks up the son and carries him.
5. What does the father pull out when he sees the thief pull out a weapon?
(a) A gun.
(b) A butcher knife.
(c) A switchblade.
(d) An axe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son do the morning after the father finds the house and barn?
2. What does the son think is inside the nice house?
3. In Chapter 36, the father and son come to a nice house -- why does the father worry about going inside?
4. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
5. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)