|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
2. Besides asking his father to start a fire while under the bridge, what else does the son ask the father?
(a) What they are going to eat for dinner.
(b) Where they will head next.
(c) If they could not possibly have helped the people in the pantry.
(d) Why he did not shoot the people in the pantry.
3. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
(a) They could get sick.
(b) They could die.
(c) They could slip and fall.
(d) They could finally cool off.
4. After he leaves his son safely sleeping, the father explores a barn -- what does he find in the barn?
(a) A dead body and a basket of peaches.
(b) Bales of hay and corn seeds.
(c) A cow and a bag of potatoes.
(d) Two goats and a bag of wheat.
5. After setting up camp, the father wakes up and the son is gone; after looking for him, what does the father see the son doing?
(a) Rushing across the field.
(b) Bathing in a nearby creek.
(c) Eating berries from a nearby bush.
(d) Sitting in an abandoned car.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after the father and son make cakes, who approaches the son?
2. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What does the father make with some bottles and gasoline?
5. After the father is shot, he fixes his leg, so why is he still suffering?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)