|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son do in the hidden cellar besides eating?
(a) They organize the supplies.
(b) They play cards.
(c) They take a bath.
(d) They wrestle.
2. One day the father and son find everything at their campsite gone -- how do they find the thief?
(a) They follow the muddy footprints.
(b) They follow the streaks of blood.
(c) They find the sand the thief left on the road.
(d) They follow their belongings that have been thrown around.
3. The thief puts down his weapon and gives back the cart, but what does the father still demand from the thief?
(a) His food.
(b) His water.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His wagon.
4. How does the weather change once the father and son leave the house and barn and are back on the road?
(a) It begins hailing.
(b) It begins snowing.
(c) It begins raining.
(d) The wind picks up.
5. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
(a) It is his only happy memory from his childhood.
(b) It was his worst memory of his childhood.
(c) It was the perfect time of his childhood.
(d) It is his only memory from his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on the beach, why does the father need to warm the son up with a fire and food?
2. How does the son feel about the beach?
3. What does the father swim out to inspect while the son stays on the beach?
4. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
5. How are the father and son feeling when they leave the hidden cellar?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)