|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A cart.
(b) A van.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A wagon.
2. After leaving the gas station, the father and son continue along the road -- how many men stop them?
3. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His sister's house.
(b) His brother's house.
(c) His friend's house.
(d) His old house.
4. What does the father pull out when he sees the thief pull out a weapon?
(a) A butcher knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) An axe.
(d) A switchblade.
5. What does the father swim out to inspect while the son stays on the beach?
(a) An abandoned life raft.
(b) An abandoned boat.
(c) A person drowning.
(d) A floating body.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
2. What does the father make with some bottles and gasoline?
3. How does the son feel about entering the nice house?
4. While under the bridge, the son wants a fire, so why does the father not start one?
5. What does the father find in the nice house that he thinks could be poison?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)