|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father and son sit in a truck surrounded by billboards -- what does one of the billboards say?
(a) Advertises a cruise line.
(b) Advertises Coke.
(c) Warns of famine.
(d) Warns of death.
2. How does the father recognize their destination?
(a) He knows it from his wife's description.
(b) He knows it from his father's description.
(c) He knows it from when he was a boy.
(d) He has a feeling that it is the right place.
3. The father carries his son across a field, but he has to stop every _____ steps.
4. What is unusual about the door to the house in Chapter 36?
(a) The door is missing on the house.
(b) It is hanging off the hinges.
(c) It is propped open.
(d) It is barred shut with deadbolts.
5. What does the father wonder after seeing his son's reaction to finding the hidden cellar?
(a) Why the son is so excited.
(b) Why the son runs away.
(c) How much more the son can take.
(d) How his son can cry so easily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
2. What does the father find inside the barn that he eats?
3. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
4. After the father dies, what direction does the son go?
5. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)