|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The son meets a man along the road -- what does the man tell him?
(a) He tells the son to give up and shoot himself.
(b) He tells the son to give him everything in his cart.
(c) He says he has two children and a wife, and he tells the son to come with him.
(d) He tells the son to turn around and go the other direction.
2. The father and son come to a stone wall -- what is hanging from the wall?
(a) Human feet.
(b) Human hands.
(c) Human heads.
(d) Human scalps.
3. What does the father want to use the flare gun for?
(a) To shoot people.
(b) To signal people.
(c) To scare people.
(d) To start a fire.
4. After passing the boys with the fire, the father and son think someone is following them so they decide to hide -- who do they see walk past?
(a) Two men, a woman, and a baby.
(b) Three men and a pregnant woman.
(c) One man and two pregnant women.
(d) Two boys and a dog.
5. After the father is shot, he fixes his leg, so why is he still suffering?
(a) He is starving.
(b) He is very tired.
(c) He is constantly coughing up blood.
(d) His leg is infected.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
2. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
3. In Chapter 35, how is the son starting to change?
4. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
5. After he leaves his son safely sleeping, the father explores a barn -- what does he find in the barn?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)