|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 41-End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
(a) The house where the father grew up.
(b) The house where the son was born.
(c) The house where the son's mother grew up.
(d) The house of the father's best friend.
2. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
3. After the father finds his son, who had wandered off while he was asleep, what does the son tell the father he has found?
(a) A car.
(b) A creek.
(c) A train.
(d) A bush with berries.
4. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
(a) The Point.
(b) The Gap.
(c) The Hallow.
(d) The Valley.
5. One day the father and son find everything at their campsite gone -- how do they find the thief?
(a) They follow the muddy footprints.
(b) They find the sand the thief left on the road.
(c) They follow the streaks of blood.
(d) They follow their belongings that have been thrown around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the tool shed, the father uncovers a locked trap door to a hidden cellar -- how does the son react?
2. After the father and son make cakes, where do they sleep for the night?
3. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
4. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
5. What does the father wash out of the son's hair?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)