|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son find that they use to make cakes?
2. After the father and son make cakes, where do they sleep for the night?
(a) In an abandoned house.
(b) In a tent.
(c) In an old car.
(d) In a trailer.
3. After setting up camp, the father wakes up and the son is gone; after looking for him, what does the father see the son doing?
(a) Rushing across the field.
(b) Bathing in a nearby creek.
(c) Sitting in an abandoned car.
(d) Eating berries from a nearby bush.
4. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
(a) They wash away their tracks with water.
(b) They cover their tracks with snow.
(c) They wipe away their tracks with their hands.
(d) They create false tracks.
5. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His brother's house.
(b) His old house.
(c) His sister's house.
(d) His friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the father and son travel to after leaving the gas station?
2. What does the son think is close by the barn?
3. How far away are the father and son from where the father thought they actually were?
4. After leaving their camp, what does the father spy some boys burning?
5. What does the father use to make wrappings for himself and his son's feet?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)