|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father and son come to a stone wall -- what is hanging from the wall?
(a) Human feet.
(b) Human hands.
(c) Human scalps.
(d) Human heads.
2. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
(a) Gallons of water.
(b) Boxes of food.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) Piles of clothes.
3. The day after the father and son make cakes, who approaches the son?
(a) An old woman.
(b) An old man.
(c) A boy.
(d) A girl.
4. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
(a) They set up camp and fall asleep.
(b) They start looking for food.
(c) They scavenge for money and goods.
(d) They break into an abandoned hotel.
5. What do the father and son do in the hidden cellar besides eating?
(a) They take a bath.
(b) They organize the supplies.
(c) They wrestle.
(d) They play cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
2. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
3. Why is the son becoming increasingly cold?
4. Why does the father decide to camp on the road?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 26, where do the father and son sleep?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)