|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father make with some bottles and gasoline?
(d) A fire.
2. After spying on the people walking by, further down the road the father and son see a fire and smell food -- what do the they find cooking on the fire?
(a) A snake.
(b) An infant.
(c) A rat.
(d) A rabbit.
3. What does the son find in his pocket that the father and son share?
4. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A park.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A grocery store.
5. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
(a) His son.
(b) The other woman.
(c) His wife.
(d) His own death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving the house and barn, the father and son collect more _______ before they head back on the road.
2. After the son asks the father if he is dying, they stop to rest and set up camp -- how many days do they stay in this same spot?
3. The day after the father and son make cakes, who approaches the son?
4. After leaving the gas station, the father and son continue along the road -- how many men stop them?
5. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)