|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he leaves his son safely sleeping, the father explores a barn -- what does he find in the barn?
(a) Bales of hay and corn seeds.
(b) A cow and a bag of potatoes.
(c) Two goats and a bag of wheat.
(d) A dead body and a basket of peaches.
2. After the father and son run from the nice looking house and hide, how many people do they see walking towards the house?
3. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
4. After spying on the people walking by, further down the road the father and son see a fire and smell food -- what do the they find cooking on the fire?
(a) A snake.
(b) An infant.
(c) A rat.
(d) A rabbit.
5. As the son becomes even colder, what does he ask his father about again?
(a) If they are dying.
(b) If they can build a bigger fire.
(c) For a better coat.
(d) For more food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
2. What does the son do while at the location after the gas station?
3. What does the father say about their first night back on the road?
4. How does the father get the son to enter the nice house?
5. How many days do the father and son stay in the nice house?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)