|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
(a) Acorns and roots.
(b) A rabbit.
2. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The plains.
(b) The desert.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The ocean.
3. As the father leads the son to the hidden cellar, what does the father tell his son that good guys do not give in to?
4. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
(a) He makes the son look for firewood.
(b) He makes up new ones.
(c) He gets embarrassed.
(d) He gets angry.
5. After the son asks the father if he is dying, they stop to rest and set up camp -- how many days do they stay in this same spot?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
3. What does the father find inside the barn that he eats?
4. Near the tool shed, the father uncovers a locked trap door to a hidden cellar -- how does the son react?
5. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)