|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the father has another coughing fit, what does he think about?
(a) His mother.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
2. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
(a) It is his only memory from his childhood.
(b) It was the perfect time of his childhood.
(c) It was his worst memory of his childhood.
(d) It is his only happy memory from his childhood.
3. When the father and son stop for the night after leaving the hidden cellar, what does the son ask the father?
(a) What they will eat for dinner.
(b) If they can go back to the hidden cellar.
(c) What their long term goals are.
(d) If he can see the gun.
4. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
(a) They create false tracks.
(b) They wipe away their tracks with their hands.
(c) They wash away their tracks with water.
(d) They cover their tracks with snow.
5. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
2. Although they have no food and all they eat is snow, what does the father continue to tell the son?
3. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
4. The father sees a house and decides to explore it while his son sleeps -- what does he leave beside the boy?
5. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)