|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the father's wife shoot herself?
(a) When the son was two.
(b) When the son was born.
(c) Right before they started their road trip.
(d) After they had gotten in a fight.
2. After the father and son finish the last of their food supply, what does the son ask the father about eating?
(a) If they will ever have to eat a dog.
(b) If they will ever have to eat a human.
(c) If they will ever have to eat a horse.
(d) If they will ever have to eat a cat.
3. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
4. As the father leads the son to the hidden cellar, what does the father tell his son that good guys do not give in to?
5. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A cart.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides asking his father to start a fire while under the bridge, what else does the son ask the father?
2. How is the weather when the father and son reach the city?
3. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
4. While walking through an inhabited town, what are the father and son desperate for?
5. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)