|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the father fills his basket and begins to leave the house, what does he look back and realize is by the house?
(a) A cistern of fresh water.
(b) A pile of dead bodies.
(c) An abandoned car.
(d) A tank of gasoline.
2. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
(a) They wipe away their tracks with their hands.
(b) They cover their tracks with snow.
(c) They wash away their tracks with water.
(d) They create false tracks.
3. After the confrontation with the man who found their hiding spot, where do the father and son stay for the night?
(a) Out of sight in the woods.
(b) In an old abandoned house.
(c) In a broken down van.
(d) Up in a tree.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 36, how many days has it been since the father and son have eaten?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Six days.
5. What does the father want to do with the food that he and his son find in the nice house?
(a) Cook the food really well.
(b) Store the food in their cart.
(c) Throw the food away.
(d) Burn the food in a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
2. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
3. The day after the father and son make cakes, what happens when the son calls out to the person who approaches him?
4. What does the son find in his pocket that the father and son share?
5. What do the father and son find inside the hidden cellar?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)