|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son do the morning after the father finds the house and barn?
(a) Wrap themselves in blankets, eat apples, and drink the water.
(b) Hot wire the car and leave the house.
(c) Leave as quickly as possible.
(d) Sit on a blanket and eat peaches.
2. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
3. What do the father and son find in the nice house?
(a) Packets of freeze-dried food, a pillow, and a bike.
(b) A barrel of apples, blankets, and a backpack.
(c) Tins of food, clothes, and a wheelbarrow.
(d) Gallons of water, shoes, and a wagon.
4. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A park.
(d) A grocery store.
5. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
(a) They stop and rest.
(b) They build a fire.
(c) They move on.
(d) They call for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. After passing the stone wall, what do the father and son hear that makes them hide?
2. After the father and son run from the nice looking house and hide, how many people do they see walking towards the house?
3. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
4. What does the father find in the nice house that he thinks could be poison?
5. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)