|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the father and son finish the last of their food supply, what does the son ask the father about eating?
(a) If they will ever have to eat a cat.
(b) If they will ever have to eat a dog.
(c) If they will ever have to eat a horse.
(d) If they will ever have to eat a human.
2. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) A dead body.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) A creek.
(d) A river.
3. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(a) Have a nice talk.
(b) Drink from a stream.
4. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) The other woman.
(d) His own death.
5. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the father and son make cakes, where do they sleep for the night?
2. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
3. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
4. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
5. Once the father fills his basket and begins to leave the house, what does he look back and realize is by the house?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)