|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) It is too windy.
(b) They are tired.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is snowing.
2. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
(a) He does not see any cars.
(b) He does not see any lights.
(c) He does not see any people.
(d) He does not see any smoke coming from the city.
3. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
(a) She's healthy and happy.
(b) She's alone and pregnant.
(c) She's hurt.
(d) She's dead.
4. The father carries his son across a field, but he has to stop every _____ steps.
5. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
(a) The Endless roads.
(b) The Forgotten roads.
(c) The States roads.
(d) The Black roads.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
2. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
3. What do the father and son find inside the hidden cellar?
4. After leaving the hidden cellar and stopping for the night, the son asks the father a question -- how does the father answer?
5. What does the father wonder after seeing his son's reaction to finding the hidden cellar?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)