|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father wash out of the son's hair?
2. What type of games do the father and son play?
(a) Hide and seek.
(c) Board games.
3. What does the father use to make wrappings for himself and his son's feet?
(a) Giant leaves with twine.
(b) An old coat and bits of tarp.
(c) An old shirt and rope.
(d) Pieces of bark and tape.
4. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
(a) A jackknifed truck.
(b) A herd of sheep.
(c) A burned out bus.
(d) A dead body.
5. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) A dead body.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) A river.
(d) A creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
2. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
3. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
4. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
5. How is the weather when the father and son reach the city?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)