|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
2. When did the father's wife shoot herself?
(a) Right before they started their road trip.
(b) After they had gotten in a fight.
(c) When the son was two.
(d) When the son was born.
3. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
(b) A rabbit.
(c) Acorns and roots.
4. The day after the father and son make cakes, what happens when the son calls out to the person who approaches him?
(a) The person stops and stares and the son.
(b) The person starts yelling at the son.
(c) The person runs up to the son.
(d) The person runs away.
5. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
(a) They wash themselves.
(b) They rest.
(c) They talk about their journey so far.
(d) They sit and watch the birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the father recognize their destination?
2. What does the father say when he and his son enter the hidden cellar?
3. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
4. After leaving the barn, the father explores the house -- what does he find inside the house that's useful?
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)