|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the weather when the father and son reach the city?
(a) It's raining.
(b) It's windy.
(c) It's snowing.
(d) It's sunny.
2. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
(a) The man has been beaten.
(b) The man has been struck by lightning.
(c) The man is starving to death.
(d) The man has severe frostbite.
3. As the father leads the son to the hidden cellar, what does the father tell his son that good guys do not give in to?
4. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The desert.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The plains.
5. What do the father and son do in the hidden cellar besides eating?
(a) They take a bath.
(b) They play cards.
(c) They wrestle.
(d) They organize the supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
2. After exploring the house the father heads back outside -- what does he find?
3. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
4. The father and son eventually find somewhere dry to sleep in the woods, but what wakes them up in the middle of the night and causes them to run?
5. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)