|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
(a) Boxes of food.
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Gallons of water.
(d) Piles of clothes.
2. After the father and son flee the woods and find their cart, why is the boy struggling to walk?
(a) He has been shot.
(b) His leg is broken.
(c) The snow reaches his knees.
(d) He is badly burned.
3. What does the father do to the son after they come upon the thing in the doorway?
(a) Yells at the son to run.
(b) Yells at the son to look away.
(c) Pushes the son out of the way.
(d) Reassures the son.
4. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
(a) They could slip and fall.
(b) They could die.
(c) They could get sick.
(d) They could finally cool off.
5. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
(b) Dirt and tar.
(c) Ash and dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
2. The father and the son are becoming increasingly weak, and they sleep in the woods -- what does the father do while the son is asleep?
3. How are the father and son feeling when they leave the hidden cellar?
4. What does the father remember about his own childhood?
5. After leaving the hidden cellar and stopping for the night, the son asks the father a question -- how does the father answer?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)