|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A van.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A cart.
2. The son asks the father if they are going to die -- what is the father's reply?
(a) He tells him no.
(b) He tells him he does not know if they will live or die.
(c) He tells him yes.
(d) He tells him not to ask silly questions.
3. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
(a) He does not see any smoke coming from the city.
(b) He does not see any lights.
(c) He does not see any people.
(d) He does not see any cars.
4. Although they have no food and all they eat is snow, what does the father continue to tell the son?
(a) They will find food.
(b) That snow will keep them strong.
(c) That they are almost to safety.
(d) They are not going to die.
5. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after the father and son make cakes, who approaches the son?
2. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
3. After the father and son hide from the people walking towards the nice house, why does the father give the son a gun?
4. As the father leads the son to the hidden cellar, what does the father tell his son that good guys do not give in to?
5. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)