|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The next town the father and son come to they find a nice looking house -- what do they find inside a locked pantry?
(a) A pile of dead chickens.
(b) Barely alive, naked people.
(c) Cans of food.
(d) Two starving children.
2. How is the weather when the father and son reach the city?
(a) It's windy.
(b) It's sunny.
(c) It's raining.
(d) It's snowing.
3. How does the father recognize their destination?
(a) He knows it from when he was a boy.
(b) He knows it from his father's description.
(c) He has a feeling that it is the right place.
(d) He knows it from his wife's description.
4. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
5. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
(a) The father asks the other person to join them on their journey.
(b) The father drags his son out of the village.
(c) The father shoots the other person.
(d) The father starts yelling at the other person.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
2. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
3. What does the son think is close by the barn?
4. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
5. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)