|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The son asks the father if they are going to die -- what is the father's reply?
(a) He tells him no.
(b) He tells him yes.
(c) He tells him he does not know if they will live or die.
(d) He tells him not to ask silly questions.
2. What do the father and son find that they use to make cakes?
3. What type of games do the father and son play?
(a) Board games.
(c) Hide and seek.
4. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
(a) He makes the son look for firewood.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He gets embarrassed.
(d) He makes up new ones.
5. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
(a) They wipe away their tracks with their hands.
(b) They create false tracks.
(c) They wash away their tracks with water.
(d) They cover their tracks with snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
2. The father and son come to a stone wall -- what is hanging from the wall?
3. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
4. What is the first location that the father and son walk to in Chapter 1?
5. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)