|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is too windy.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) They are tired.
2. What do the father and the son find in a smokehouse?
(a) Rib steaks.
(b) A leg of lamb.
(c) A pound of bacon.
(d) A ham.
3. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
(a) The father gets ready to jump on the man.
(b) The father pulls out a gun.
(c) The father pulls out a knife.
(d) The father tells the son to run.
4. After leaving the barn, the father explores the house -- what does he find inside the house that's useful?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A knife.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A screwdriver.
5. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
2. After the confrontation with the man who found their hiding spot, where do the father and son stay for the night?
3. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
4. Although they have no food and all they eat is snow, what does the father continue to tell the son?
5. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)