|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the father and son stop for the night after leaving the hidden cellar, what does the son ask the father?
(a) If they can go back to the hidden cellar.
(b) What they will eat for dinner.
(c) If he can see the gun.
(d) What their long term goals are.
2. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
(a) The father drags his son out of the village.
(b) The father shoots the other person.
(c) The father starts yelling at the other person.
(d) The father asks the other person to join them on their journey.
3. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
(c) Large leaves.
(d) Pieces of cloth.
4. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
(a) The Valley.
(b) The Point.
(c) The Gap.
(d) The Hallow.
5. Besides asking his father to start a fire while under the bridge, what else does the son ask the father?
(a) If they could not possibly have helped the people in the pantry.
(b) Why he did not shoot the people in the pantry.
(c) What they are going to eat for dinner.
(d) Where they will head next.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the father and son make cakes, where do they sleep for the night?
2. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
3. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
4. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)