|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides asking his father to start a fire while under the bridge, what else does the son ask the father?
(a) Where they will head next.
(b) Why he did not shoot the people in the pantry.
(c) What they are going to eat for dinner.
(d) If they could not possibly have helped the people in the pantry.
2. Near the tool shed, the father uncovers a locked trap door to a hidden cellar -- how does the son react?
(a) He excitedly asks his father to enter.
(b) He begins to cry and passes out.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He begs the father not to enter.
3. After exploring the house the father heads back outside -- what does he find?
4. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is dismayed.
(d) He is happy.
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) The men of the world are defeated.
(b) The only men left are good men.
(c) He is the only man left who's sane.
(d) There are no godly men left.
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking through an inhabited town, what are the father and son desperate for?
2. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
3. What do the father and the son find in a smokehouse?
4. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
5. When did the father's wife shoot herself?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)