|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) A creek.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) A river.
(d) A dead body.
2. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
(a) The rain is falling too heavily.
(b) The terrain is too rough and covered with rocks.
(c) The cart is falling apart.
(d) The snow is getting worse.
3. The father carries his son across a field, but he has to stop every _____ steps.
4. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
(c) A rabbit.
(d) Acorns and roots.
5. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
(a) The impenetrable future.
(b) The impenetrable rain.
(c) The impenetrable blackness.
(d) The impenetrable sunshine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the father decide to camp on the road?
2. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
3. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
4. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
5. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)