|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
(a) She's dead.
(b) She's healthy and happy.
(c) She's alone and pregnant.
(d) She's hurt.
2. After passing the stone wall, what do the father and son hear that makes them hide?
(c) Wild dogs.
(d) Army trucks.
3. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His old house.
(b) His sister's house.
(c) His friend's house.
(d) His brother's house.
4. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
(a) Three bodies hanging.
(b) One body hanging.
(c) A horse.
(d) Two cows and a goat.
5. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A van.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A cart.
(d) A wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
2. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
3. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
4. After the father and son make cakes, where do they sleep for the night?
5. The day after the father and son make cakes, who approaches the son?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)