|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(a) Ham and potatoes.
(c) Rice and beans.
2. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
3. The father and son eventually find somewhere dry to sleep in the woods, but what wakes them up in the middle of the night and causes them to run?
(a) The trees begin to fall.
(b) Wild dogs.
(c) A forest fire.
(d) Men with guns.
4. After passing the stone wall, what do the father and son hear that makes them hide?
(a) Army trucks.
(c) Wild dogs.
5. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
(a) A dead animal.
(b) Fresh footprints.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the father and son make cakes, where do they sleep for the night?
2. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
3. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
4. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
5. What does the son think is close by the barn?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)