|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
2. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
3. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
(a) He is starving and has frostbite.
(b) He is bleeding.
(c) His arm is broken.
(d) He is limping and his body is burnt.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) The men of the world are defeated.
(b) The only men left are good men.
(c) He is the only man left who's sane.
(d) There are no godly men left.
5. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A teardrop.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A snowflake.
(d) A raindrop.
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking through an inhabited town, what are the father and son desperate for?
2. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
3. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
5. As the son becomes even colder, what does he ask his father about again?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)