|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(b) Ham and potatoes.
(c) Rice and beans.
2. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
(a) Two cows and a goat.
(b) One body hanging.
(c) Three bodies hanging.
(d) A horse.
3. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
(a) The father shoots the other person.
(b) The father asks the other person to join them on their journey.
(c) The father drags his son out of the village.
(d) The father starts yelling at the other person.
4. While walking through an inhabited town, what are the father and son desperate for?
5. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
(a) The impenetrable blackness.
(b) The impenetrable sunshine.
(c) The impenetrable future.
(d) The impenetrable rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the father recognize their destination?
2. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
3. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
4. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
5. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)