|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
(a) Dirt and tar.
(c) Ash and dust.
2. What does the father do to the man who finds their hiding spot?
(a) He shoots the man in the head.
(b) He stabs the man in the chest.
(c) He shoots the man in the chest.
(d) He beats the man to death.
3. The father and son come to a stone wall -- what is hanging from the wall?
(a) Human scalps.
(b) Human feet.
(c) Human heads.
(d) Human hands.
4. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is dismayed.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is angry.
5. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
(a) A starving dog.
(b) A dead, dried-up body.
(c) A small child crying.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
2. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
3. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
4. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
5. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)