|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While walking through an inhabited town, what are the father and son desperate for?
2. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
(b) An old pair of shoes.
(c) His mother's necklace.
(d) A basketball.
3. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The plains.
(b) The desert.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The mountains.
4. How does the father recognize their destination?
(a) He knows it from his wife's description.
(b) He knows it from when he was a boy.
(c) He knows it from his father's description.
(d) He has a feeling that it is the right place.
5. As the son becomes even colder, what does he ask his father about again?
(a) If they are dying.
(b) For a better coat.
(c) If they can build a bigger fire.
(d) For more food.
Short Answer Questions
1. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
2. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
3. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
4. How is the weather when the father and son reach the city?
5. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)