|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the son think is close by the barn?
2. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 12:00 p.m.
3. What do the father and the son find in a smokehouse?
(a) A leg of lamb.
(b) Rib steaks.
(c) A pound of bacon.
(d) A ham.
4. What does the father wash out of the son's hair?
5. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
(a) Three bodies hanging.
(b) A horse.
(c) One body hanging.
(d) Two cows and a goat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father use to make wrappings for himself and his son's feet?
2. What do the father and son find that they use to make cakes?
3. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
4. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)