|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the son find in his pocket that the father and son share?
2. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A cart.
(b) A van.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A bicycle.
3. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
(a) He makes up new ones.
(b) He makes the son look for firewood.
(c) He gets embarrassed.
(d) He gets angry.
4. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
5. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
(a) The Valley.
(b) The Hallow.
(c) The Gap.
(d) The Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
2. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
3. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
4. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
5. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)