|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After passing the stone wall, what do the father and son hear that makes them hide?
(b) Wild dogs.
(c) Army trucks.
2. What do the father and son find that they use to make cakes?
3. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A cart.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A van.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) There are no godly men left.
(b) He is the only man left who's sane.
(c) The only men left are good men.
(d) The men of the world are defeated.
5. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) It is too windy.
(b) They are tired.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is snowing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
2. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
3. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
4. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
5. The father and son come to a stone wall -- what is hanging from the wall?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)