|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
(a) A can of Dr. Pepper.
(b) A can of Mountain Dew.
(c) A can of Pepsi.
(d) A can of Coke.
2. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
(a) Pieces of cloth.
(b) Large leaves.
3. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
(a) They could slip and fall.
(b) They could finally cool off.
(c) They could die.
(d) They could get sick.
4. What does the father notice that makes him question whether he is a good father?
(a) How thin his son is getting.
(b) How sad his son is getting.
(c) How tired his son is getting.
(d) How sick his son is getting.
5. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) They are tired.
(b) It is too windy.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is raining.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
2. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
3. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
4. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)