|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first location that the father and son walk to in Chapter 1?
(a) An abandoned grocery store.
(b) An abandoned hospital.
(c) An abandoned gas station.
(d) An abandoned hotel.
2. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
(a) He is bleeding.
(b) His arm is broken.
(c) He is starving and has frostbite.
(d) He is limping and his body is burnt.
3. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
4. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A teardrop.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A snowflake.
(d) A raindrop.
5. Why is the son becoming increasingly cold?
(a) He has no coat.
(b) It is windy.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is snowing.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the son becomes even colder, what does he ask his father about again?
2. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
3. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
4. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
5. What do the father and son find that they use to make cakes?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)