|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A van.
(d) A cart.
2. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
3. The son asks the father if they are going to die -- what is the father's reply?
(a) He tells him yes.
(b) He tells him not to ask silly questions.
(c) He tells him he does not know if they will live or die.
(d) He tells him no.
4. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
5. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
(a) It is his only happy memory from his childhood.
(b) It was his worst memory of his childhood.
(c) It is his only memory from his childhood.
(d) It was the perfect time of his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
2. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
3. The day after the father and son make cakes, what happens when the son calls out to the person who approaches him?
4. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
5. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)