|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
2. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
(a) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
3. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
(a) She's healthy and happy.
(b) She's dead.
(c) She's hurt.
(d) She's alone and pregnant.
4. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
(a) His wife's suicide.
(b) A nightmare of his son being killed.
(c) His childhood.
(d) A woman he once knew.
5. As it becomes increasingly cold, what does the father begin to wonder?
(a) How long his son can last.
(b) How long he can last.
(c) If he should shoot himself.
(d) If he should shoot his son to end his misery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
2. What type of games do the father and son play?
3. How is the weather when the father and son reach the city?
4. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
5. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)