|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the father and son flee the woods and find their cart, why is the boy struggling to walk?
(a) His leg is broken.
(b) He has been shot.
(c) The snow reaches his knees.
(d) He is badly burned.
2. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
(a) Piles of clothes.
(b) Gallons of water.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) Boxes of food.
3. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) In a trailer.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a hotel.
4. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
(a) A nightmare of his son being killed.
(b) His wife's suicide.
(c) His childhood.
(d) A woman he once knew.
5. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
(a) In an abandoned car.
(b) In a ditch.
(c) In a bush.
(d) Behind a large tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
2. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
3. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
4. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. What does the father decide to do about the man who has collapsed on the road?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)