|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While walking through an inhabited town, what are the father and son desperate for?
2. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) It is raining.
(b) They are tired.
(c) It is too windy.
(d) It is snowing.
3. After the father and son flee the woods and find their cart, why is the boy struggling to walk?
(a) The snow reaches his knees.
(b) He is badly burned.
(c) He has been shot.
(d) His leg is broken.
4. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Boxes of food.
(c) Piles of clothes.
(d) Gallons of water.
5. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
2. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
3. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
4. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
5. As the son becomes even colder, what does he ask his father about again?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)