|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
(a) The man gives the son a drink of water.
(b) The man shoves the son out of the way.
(c) The man chases after the son.
(d) The man grabs the son and puts a knife to his throat.
2. After the confrontation with the man who found their hiding spot, where do the father and son stay for the night?
(a) Out of sight in the woods.
(b) In an old abandoned house.
(c) In a broken down van.
(d) Up in a tree.
3. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
4. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
(a) His arm is broken.
(b) He is starving and has frostbite.
(c) He is bleeding.
(d) He is limping and his body is burnt.
5. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
(a) A jackknifed truck.
(b) A herd of sheep.
(c) A burned out bus.
(d) A dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
2. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
3. The son asks the father if they are going to die -- what is the father's reply?
4. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
5. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)