|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father use to make wrappings for himself and his son's feet?
(a) Giant leaves with twine.
(b) Pieces of bark and tape.
(c) An old coat and bits of tarp.
(d) An old shirt and rope.
2. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
(a) The father gets ready to jump on the man.
(b) The father pulls out a gun.
(c) The father tells the son to run.
(d) The father pulls out a knife.
3. What does the son think is close by the barn?
4. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A cart.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A van.
5. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
(a) A small child crying.
(b) A starving dog.
(c) A dead, dried-up body.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
2. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
3. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
4. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
5. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)