|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
(a) They could slip and fall.
(b) They could die.
(c) They could get sick.
(d) They could finally cool off.
2. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
(a) It is his only happy memory from his childhood.
(b) It was the perfect time of his childhood.
(c) It was his worst memory of his childhood.
(d) It is his only memory from his childhood.
3. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
4. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
(a) The father asks the other person to join them on their journey.
(b) The father drags his son out of the village.
(c) The father starts yelling at the other person.
(d) The father shoots the other person.
5. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
(a) To help ward off wild animals.
(b) To help them if they get lost.
(c) So fellow travelers can follow them.
(d) So no one can know exactly where they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the father recognize their destination?
2. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
3. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
4. As the son becomes even colder, what does he ask his father about again?
5. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)