|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father do to the son after they come upon the thing in the doorway?
(a) Pushes the son out of the way.
(b) Yells at the son to look away.
(c) Reassures the son.
(d) Yells at the son to run.
2. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
(a) That they do still exist.
(b) That they are important.
(c) That they do not exist anymore.
(d) That they are slowly dwindling.
3. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The desert.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The plains.
(d) The ocean.
4. What does the father do to the man who finds their hiding spot?
(a) He stabs the man in the chest.
(b) He shoots the man in the head.
(c) He shoots the man in the chest.
(d) He beats the man to death.
5. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
(a) The man grabs the son and puts a knife to his throat.
(b) The man shoves the son out of the way.
(c) The man gives the son a drink of water.
(d) The man chases after the son.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
2. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
3. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
4. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
5. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)