|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father and son come to a stone wall -- what is hanging from the wall?
(a) Human hands.
(b) Human heads.
(c) Human scalps.
(d) Human feet.
2. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
(a) The father pulls out a gun.
(b) The father tells the son to run.
(c) The father gets ready to jump on the man.
(d) The father pulls out a knife.
3. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
(a) They talk about their journey so far.
(b) They rest.
(c) They sit and watch the birds.
(d) They wash themselves.
4. What is the first location that the father and son walk to in Chapter 1?
(a) An abandoned grocery store.
(b) An abandoned hotel.
(c) An abandoned gas station.
(d) An abandoned hospital.
5. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
2. While walking through an inhabited town, what are the father and son desperate for?
3. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
4. As it becomes increasingly cold, what does the father begin to wonder?
5. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)