|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After passing the stone wall, what do the father and son hear that makes them hide?
(b) Wild dogs.
(c) Army trucks.
2. What does the son find in his pocket that the father and son share?
3. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The desert.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The plains.
(d) The mountains.
4. What do the father and son find that they use to make cakes?
5. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Piles of clothes.
(c) Gallons of water.
(d) Boxes of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
2. What does the father use to make wrappings for himself and his son's feet?
3. How is the weather when the father and son reach the city?
4. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
5. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)