|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
(a) A can of soup.
(b) A new cart.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A pair of shoes.
2. The day after the father and son make cakes, what happens when the son calls out to the person who approaches him?
(a) The person starts yelling at the son.
(b) The person stops and stares and the son.
(c) The person runs up to the son.
(d) The person runs away.
3. The son asks the father if they are going to die -- what is the father's reply?
(a) He tells him no.
(b) He tells him not to ask silly questions.
(c) He tells him he does not know if they will live or die.
(d) He tells him yes.
4. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A park.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A grocery store.
5. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
(a) They start looking for food.
(b) They set up camp and fall asleep.
(c) They scavenge for money and goods.
(d) They break into an abandoned hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
2. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
3. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
4. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
5. What does the father decide to do about the man who has collapsed on the road?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)