|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(b) Have a nice talk.
(c) Drink from a stream.
2. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(a) Rice and beans.
(c) Ham and potatoes.
3. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
4. As it becomes increasingly cold, what does the father begin to wonder?
(a) How long his son can last.
(b) If he should shoot himself.
(c) How long he can last.
(d) If he should shoot his son to end his misery.
5. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
(a) They start looking for food.
(b) They scavenge for money and goods.
(c) They set up camp and fall asleep.
(d) They break into an abandoned hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
2. Why is the son becoming increasingly cold?
3. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
4. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
5. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)