|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
2. What type of games do the father and son play?
(a) Hide and seek.
(d) Board games.
3. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A van.
(c) A cart.
(d) A wagon.
4. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
(a) In an abandoned car.
(b) In a ditch.
(c) In a bush.
(d) Behind a large tree.
5. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
(a) The man gives the son a drink of water.
(b) The man shoves the son out of the way.
(c) The man chases after the son.
(d) The man grabs the son and puts a knife to his throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
2. After the father and son flee the woods and find their cart, why is the boy struggling to walk?
3. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
4. The father and son eventually find somewhere dry to sleep in the woods, but what wakes them up in the middle of the night and causes them to run?
5. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)