|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
2. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The plains.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The desert.
(d) The mountains.
3. What does the father use to make wrappings for himself and his son's feet?
(a) An old shirt and rope.
(b) An old coat and bits of tarp.
(c) Pieces of bark and tape.
(d) Giant leaves with twine.
4. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
(b) A rabbit.
(c) Acorns and roots.
5. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
(a) The impenetrable future.
(b) The impenetrable blackness.
(c) The impenetrable rain.
(d) The impenetrable sunshine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the son becoming increasingly cold?
2. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
3. After the father and son flee the woods and find their cart, why is the boy struggling to walk?
4. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
5. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)