|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
(b) Gas masks.
(d) Fur coats.
2. What does the father remember about his own childhood?
(a) Boating with his uncle on a lake.
(b) Playing with his friends on a lake.
(c) His dad taking him fishing.
(d) His mother baking pies.
3. What type of games do the father and son play?
(c) Hide and seek.
(d) Board games.
4. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
(a) He is bleeding.
(b) He is starving and has frostbite.
(c) His arm is broken.
(d) He is limping and his body is burnt.
5. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Piles of clothes.
(c) Boxes of food.
(d) Gallons of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
2. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
3. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
4. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
5. What does the son think is close by the barn?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)