|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father do to the son after they come upon the thing in the doorway?
(a) Yells at the son to look away.
(b) Pushes the son out of the way.
(c) Yells at the son to run.
(d) Reassures the son.
2. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(a) Have a nice talk.
(b) Drink from a stream.
3. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
(a) He does not see any lights.
(b) He does not see any smoke coming from the city.
(c) He does not see any people.
(d) He does not see any cars.
4. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
5. After the confrontation with the man who found their hiding spot, where do the father and son stay for the night?
(a) Out of sight in the woods.
(b) In a broken down van.
(c) In an old abandoned house.
(d) Up in a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. As it becomes increasingly cold, what does the father begin to wonder?
2. Why is the son becoming increasingly cold?
3. What does the father remember about his own childhood?
4. What do the father and son find that they use to make cakes?
5. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)