|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(b) Drink from a stream.
(d) Have a nice talk.
2. The day after the father and son make cakes, who approaches the son?
(a) A boy.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A girl.
(d) An old man.
3. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is dismayed.
4. After the confrontation with the man who found their hiding spot, where do the father and son stay for the night?
(a) Out of sight in the woods.
(b) In an old abandoned house.
(c) In a broken down van.
(d) Up in a tree.
5. As the son becomes even colder, what does he ask his father about again?
(a) For more food.
(b) If they are dying.
(c) If they can build a bigger fire.
(d) For a better coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
2. How does the father recognize their destination?
3. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
4. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
5. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)