|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) In a house.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a trailer.
2. What does the son think is close by the barn?
3. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
(a) They sit and watch the birds.
(b) They rest.
(c) They talk about their journey so far.
(d) They wash themselves.
4. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is dismayed.
5. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
2. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
3. As it becomes increasingly cold, what does the father begin to wonder?
4. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
5. The day after the father and son make cakes, who approaches the son?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)