|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(b) Ham and potatoes.
(c) Rice and beans.
2. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
(a) That they are slowly dwindling.
(b) That they do still exist.
(c) That they do not exist anymore.
(d) That they are important.
3. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
(a) The father is crying and does not want the son to hear.
(b) The father does not want the son to hear him coughing.
(c) The father is looking for water.
(d) The father is looking for food.
4. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The plains.
(b) The desert.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The mountains.
5. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
(a) They move on.
(b) They stop and rest.
(c) They build a fire.
(d) They call for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
2. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
4. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
5. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)