|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
(a) They sit and watch the birds.
(b) They rest.
(c) They talk about their journey so far.
(d) They wash themselves.
2. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
3. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) It is too windy.
(b) They are tired.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is raining.
4. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
(a) 12:00 p.m.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a.m.
5. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
Short Answer Questions
1. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
2. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
3. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
4. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
5. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)