|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father notice that makes him question whether he is a good father?
(a) How sad his son is getting.
(b) How tired his son is getting.
(c) How thin his son is getting.
(d) How sick his son is getting.
2. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
(a) They break into an abandoned hotel.
(b) They scavenge for money and goods.
(c) They set up camp and fall asleep.
(d) They start looking for food.
3. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
(a) A can of Dr. Pepper.
(b) A can of Mountain Dew.
(c) A can of Pepsi.
(d) A can of Coke.
4. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A teardrop.
(b) A raindrop.
(c) A snowflake.
(d) A leaf.
5. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
(a) That they are important.
(b) That they are slowly dwindling.
(c) That they do still exist.
(d) That they do not exist anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
2. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
3. What type of games do the father and son play?
4. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
5. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)