|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
(a) She's alone and pregnant.
(b) She's hurt.
(c) She's dead.
(d) She's healthy and happy.
2. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(c) Ham and potatoes.
(d) Rice and beans.
3. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A new cart.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A can of soup.
4. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
(a) 12:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
5. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
(a) The father pulls out a knife.
(b) The father tells the son to run.
(c) The father pulls out a gun.
(d) The father gets ready to jump on the man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father do to the man who finds their hiding spot?
2. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
3. What does the father notice that makes him question whether he is a good father?
4. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
5. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)