|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
(a) To help them if they get lost.
(b) So fellow travelers can follow them.
(c) To help ward off wild animals.
(d) So no one can know exactly where they are.
2. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
(a) He does not see any cars.
(b) He does not see any lights.
(c) He does not see any smoke coming from the city.
(d) He does not see any people.
3. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A park.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A bridge.
4. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
5. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
(a) Freezing to death.
(b) His mother's suicide.
(c) His father dying.
(d) A toy penguin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the weather when the father and son reach the city?
2. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
3. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
4. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
5. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)