|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
(b) A rabbit.
(d) Acorns and roots.
2. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
(a) He does not see any smoke coming from the city.
(b) He does not see any cars.
(c) He does not see any people.
(d) He does not see any lights.
3. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
(a) Gallons of water.
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Boxes of food.
(d) Piles of clothes.
4. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(a) Drink from a stream.
(c) Have a nice talk.
5. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father do to the man who finds their hiding spot?
2. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
3. What does the son think is close by the barn?
4. What do the father and the son find in a smokehouse?
5. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)