|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
(a) He makes the son look for firewood.
(b) He gets embarrassed.
(c) He makes up new ones.
(d) He gets angry.
2. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
(a) A starving dog.
(b) A small child crying.
(c) A dead, dried-up body.
(d) A gun.
3. When did the father's wife shoot herself?
(a) After they had gotten in a fight.
(b) Right before they started their road trip.
(c) When the son was born.
(d) When the son was two.
4. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
(a) A dead body.
(b) Fresh footprints.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A dead animal.
5. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
(a) Better wheels.
(b) An extra tarp.
(c) A sled runner.
(d) Better traction.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
2. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
3. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
4. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
5. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)