|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
(a) The man has been struck by lightning.
(b) The man has been beaten.
(c) The man has severe frostbite.
(d) The man is starving to death.
2. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
3. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is too windy.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) They are tired.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) He is the only man left who's sane.
(b) The only men left are good men.
(c) The men of the world are defeated.
(d) There are no godly men left.
5. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A dead animal.
(d) Fresh footprints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
2. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
3. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
4. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
5. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)