|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A park.
2. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(a) Drink from a stream.
(d) Have a nice talk.
3. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(a) Rice and beans.
(d) Ham and potatoes.
4. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
(a) That they do not exist anymore.
(b) That they are slowly dwindling.
(c) That they are important.
(d) That they do still exist.
5. What does the father do to the son after they come upon the thing in the doorway?
(a) Reassures the son.
(b) Yells at the son to run.
(c) Pushes the son out of the way.
(d) Yells at the son to look away.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
2. What does the father notice that makes him question whether he is a good father?
3. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
4. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
5. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)