|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
2. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
(a) The impenetrable future.
(b) The impenetrable rain.
(c) The impenetrable sunshine.
(d) The impenetrable blackness.
3. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
4. What does the father decide to do about the man who has collapsed on the road?
(a) The father leaves the man where he lies and they walk on.
(b) The father shoots the man in the head to end his misery.
(c) The father helps the man.
(d) The father pushes the man out of the way and yells at him.
5. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) It is too windy.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) It is raining.
(d) They are tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
3. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
4. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
5. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)