|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
(a) The man gives the son a drink of water.
(b) The man chases after the son.
(c) The man grabs the son and puts a knife to his throat.
(d) The man shoves the son out of the way.
2. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
3. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
(a) He is starving and has frostbite.
(b) He is bleeding.
(c) He is limping and his body is burnt.
(d) His arm is broken.
4. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) In an abandoned car.
(c) In a bush.
(d) Behind a large tree.
5. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The desert.
(d) The plains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
2. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
3. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
4. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
5. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)