|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
(a) Two cows and a goat.
(b) A horse.
(c) Three bodies hanging.
(d) One body hanging.
2. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
(a) They set up camp and fall asleep.
(b) They scavenge for money and goods.
(c) They break into an abandoned hotel.
(d) They start looking for food.
3. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
(a) The house where the father grew up.
(b) The house where the son's mother grew up.
(c) The house where the son was born.
(d) The house of the father's best friend.
4. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
(a) The father does not want the son to hear him coughing.
(b) The father is looking for water.
(c) The father is looking for food.
(d) The father is crying and does not want the son to hear.
5. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
(a) They could finally cool off.
(b) They could die.
(c) They could slip and fall.
(d) They could get sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
2. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
3. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
4. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
5. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)