|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
2. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
(a) A dead animal.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) Fresh footprints.
3. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
(a) The father does not want the son to hear him coughing.
(b) The father is looking for food.
(c) The father is crying and does not want the son to hear.
(d) The father is looking for water.
4. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
(a) Three bodies hanging.
(b) Two cows and a goat.
(c) One body hanging.
(d) A horse.
5. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
(a) Freezing to death.
(b) A toy penguin.
(c) His father dying.
(d) His mother's suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of games do the father and son play?
2. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
3. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
4. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
5. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)