|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
(a) His own death.
(b) His wife.
(c) The other woman.
(d) His son.
2. When did the father's wife shoot herself?
(a) When the son was born.
(b) Right before they started their road trip.
(c) After they had gotten in a fight.
(d) When the son was two.
3. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
4. What does the father do to the man who finds their hiding spot?
(a) He shoots the man in the chest.
(b) He stabs the man in the chest.
(c) He shoots the man in the head.
(d) He beats the man to death.
5. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
(a) The father does not want the son to hear him coughing.
(b) The father is looking for food.
(c) The father is crying and does not want the son to hear.
(d) The father is looking for water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
2. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
3. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
4. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
5. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)