|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
(a) They sit and watch the birds.
(b) They talk about their journey so far.
(c) They wash themselves.
(d) They rest.
2. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
(a) Ash and dust.
(c) Dirt and tar.
3. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
(a) She's dead.
(b) She's healthy and happy.
(c) She's alone and pregnant.
(d) She's hurt.
4. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
5. How does the father recognize their destination?
(a) He knows it from his father's description.
(b) He has a feeling that it is the right place.
(c) He knows it from his wife's description.
(d) He knows it from when he was a boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
2. What do the father and the son find in a smokehouse?
3. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
4. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)