|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
(a) A nightmare of his son being killed.
(b) A woman he once knew.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His wife's suicide.
2. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A cart.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A van.
(d) A wagon.
3. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
(a) Ash and dust.
(b) Dirt and tar.
4. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
5. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His brother's house.
(b) His friend's house.
(c) His sister's house.
(d) His old house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
2. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
3. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
5. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)