|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A can of soup.
(d) A new cart.
2. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
(a) A nightmare of his son being killed.
(b) A woman he once knew.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His wife's suicide.
3. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A snowflake.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A raindrop.
(d) A teardrop.
4. What does the father do to the son after they come upon the thing in the doorway?
(a) Yells at the son to run.
(b) Reassures the son.
(c) Yells at the son to look away.
(d) Pushes the son out of the way.
5. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A cart.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A van.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
2. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
3. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
4. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
5. What does the son think is close by the barn?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)