|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
(a) They could slip and fall.
(b) They could get sick.
(c) They could die.
(d) They could finally cool off.
2. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
3. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(b) Drink from a stream.
(d) Have a nice talk.
4. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(a) Ham and potatoes.
(b) Rice and beans.
5. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
(b) Large leaves.
(c) Pieces of cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
2. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
3. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
4. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
5. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)