|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A new cart.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A can of soup.
2. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(c) Ham and potatoes.
(d) Rice and beans.
3. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
(a) A gun.
(b) A small child crying.
(c) A dead, dried-up body.
(d) A starving dog.
4. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(a) Drink from a stream.
(d) Have a nice talk.
5. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) A creek.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A river.
Short Answer Questions
1. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
2. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
3. How does the father recognize their destination?
4. What does the father notice that makes him question whether he is a good father?
5. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)