|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
(a) Pieces of cloth.
(c) Large leaves.
2. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
(a) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
3. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
4. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A cart.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A van.
5. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
2. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
3. What does the son think is close by the barn?
4. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
5. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)