|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
2. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A cart.
(d) A van.
3. How does the father recognize their destination?
(a) He has a feeling that it is the right place.
(b) He knows it from his father's description.
(c) He knows it from when he was a boy.
(d) He knows it from his wife's description.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) He is the only man left who's sane.
(b) The only men left are good men.
(c) The men of the world are defeated.
(d) There are no godly men left.
5. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Preparing dinner for his child.
(b) Walking down a deserted road.
(d) Looking over his child as he sleeps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
2. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
3. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
4. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
5. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)