|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) The men of the world are defeated.
(b) He is the only man left who's sane.
(c) The only men left are good men.
(d) There are no godly men left.
2. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) A river.
(b) A creek.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) A dead body.
3. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Preparing dinner for his child.
(b) Walking down a deserted road.
(c) Looking over his child as he sleeps.
4. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A cart.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A van.
5. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
(a) They could finally cool off.
(b) They could slip and fall.
(c) They could die.
(d) They could get sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the son think is close by the barn?
2. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
3. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
4. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
5. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)