|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
(a) The Valley.
(b) The Point.
(c) The Hallow.
(d) The Gap.
2. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
3. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
(a) They could slip and fall.
(b) They could finally cool off.
(c) They could get sick.
(d) They could die.
4. What does the son think is close by the barn?
5. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His sister's house.
(b) His brother's house.
(c) His old house.
(d) His friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
3. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
4. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
5. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)