|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
2. What does the son think is close by the barn?
3. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
4. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
(a) The impenetrable future.
(b) The impenetrable sunshine.
(c) The impenetrable rain.
(d) The impenetrable blackness.
5. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
(a) They break into an abandoned hotel.
(b) They start looking for food.
(c) They set up camp and fall asleep.
(d) They scavenge for money and goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
2. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
3. How is the weather when the father and son reach the city?
4. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
5. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)