|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
(a) A woman he once knew.
(b) His childhood.
(c) A nightmare of his son being killed.
(d) His wife's suicide.
2. What do the father and the son find in a smokehouse?
(a) A leg of lamb.
(b) A pound of bacon.
(c) A ham.
(d) Rib steaks.
3. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
(a) An old pair of shoes.
(b) A basketball.
(d) His mother's necklace.
4. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
5. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
(a) It was the perfect time of his childhood.
(b) It was his worst memory of his childhood.
(c) It is his only happy memory from his childhood.
(d) It is his only memory from his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
2. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
3. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
4. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
5. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)