|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
2. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His sister's house.
(b) His old house.
(c) His brother's house.
(d) His friend's house.
3. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
4. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A van.
(b) A cart.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A wagon.
5. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
(a) A dead, dried-up body.
(b) A gun.
(c) A starving dog.
(d) A small child crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
2. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
3. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
4. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
5. How does the father recognize their destination?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)