|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
2. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
(a) A starving dog.
(b) A dead, dried-up body.
(c) A small child crying.
(d) A gun.
3. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
(a) A can of Coke.
(b) A can of Dr. Pepper.
(c) A can of Mountain Dew.
(d) A can of Pepsi.
4. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
(a) The house of the father's best friend.
(b) The house where the father grew up.
(c) The house where the son's mother grew up.
(d) The house where the son was born.
5. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
2. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
3. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
4. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
5. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)