|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
(a) A new cart.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A can of soup.
(d) A loaf of bread.
2. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
(a) The Point.
(b) The Hallow.
(c) The Valley.
(d) The Gap.
3. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His brother's house.
(b) His friend's house.
(c) His old house.
(d) His sister's house.
4. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
(a) The house where the father grew up.
(b) The house of the father's best friend.
(c) The house where the son was born.
(d) The house where the son's mother grew up.
5. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) In a house.
(c) In a trailer.
(d) In a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
2. What does the father remember about his own childhood?
3. What does the son think is close by the barn?
4. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
5. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)