|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A snowflake.
(b) A teardrop.
(c) A raindrop.
(d) A leaf.
2. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
(a) The impenetrable sunshine.
(b) The impenetrable blackness.
(c) The impenetrable future.
(d) The impenetrable rain.
3. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
4. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
(a) The rain is falling too heavily.
(b) The snow is getting worse.
(c) The terrain is too rough and covered with rocks.
(d) The cart is falling apart.
5. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The desert.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The plains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
2. How does the father recognize their destination?
3. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
4. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
5. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)