|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A raindrop.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A teardrop.
(d) A snowflake.
2. What is the first location that the father and son walk to in Chapter 1?
(a) An abandoned hotel.
(b) An abandoned gas station.
(c) An abandoned hospital.
(d) An abandoned grocery store.
3. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) There are no godly men left.
(b) The men of the world are defeated.
(c) He is the only man left who's sane.
(d) The only men left are good men.
4. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandmother.
5. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
(a) The Hallow.
(b) The Point.
(c) The Valley.
(d) The Gap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
2. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
3. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)