|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) The men of the world are defeated.
(b) There are no godly men left.
(c) He is the only man left who's sane.
(d) The only men left are good men.
2. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(a) Drink from a stream.
(d) Have a nice talk.
3. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
4. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
(a) The father does not want the son to hear him coughing.
(b) The father is looking for water.
(c) The father is looking for food.
(d) The father is crying and does not want the son to hear.
5. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
2. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
3. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
4. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
5. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)