|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A new cart.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A can of soup.
2. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
(a) The father is looking for food.
(b) The father does not want the son to hear him coughing.
(c) The father is looking for water.
(d) The father is crying and does not want the son to hear.
3. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
(a) They could slip and fall.
(b) They could die.
(c) They could get sick.
(d) They could finally cool off.
4. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
(a) They break into an abandoned hotel.
(b) They set up camp and fall asleep.
(c) They start looking for food.
(d) They scavenge for money and goods.
5. What do the father and the son find in a smokehouse?
(a) A pound of bacon.
(b) A ham.
(c) A leg of lamb.
(d) Rib steaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father notice that makes him question whether he is a good father?
2. How is the weather when the father and son reach the city?
3. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
4. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
5. What does the son think is close by the barn?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)