|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
2. What does the son think is close by the barn?
3. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
(a) A can of soup.
(b) A new cart.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A pair of shoes.
4. What does the father remember about his own childhood?
(a) His dad taking him fishing.
(b) Playing with his friends on a lake.
(c) His mother baking pies.
(d) Boating with his uncle on a lake.
5. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father notice that makes him question whether he is a good father?
2. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
3. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
4. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
5. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)