Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
2. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
(c) Gas masks.
(d) Fur coats.
3. How does the father recognize their destination?
(a) He has a feeling that it is the right place.
(b) He knows it from his wife's description.
(c) He knows it from when he was a boy.
(d) He knows it from his father's description.
4. Once the father fills his basket and begins to leave the house, what does he look back and realize is by the house?
(a) A pile of dead bodies.
(b) A tank of gasoline.
(c) A cistern of fresh water.
(d) An abandoned car.
5. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) A creek.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A river.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
2. After resting in the truck, the father and son find a house -- what does the father find in a tool shed?
3. After the confrontation with the man who found their hiding spot, where do the father and son stay for the night?
4. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
5. After the father and son finish the last of their food supply, what does the son ask the father about eating?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)