Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
2. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) A creek.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A river.
3. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
(a) A can of Mountain Dew.
(b) A can of Dr. Pepper.
(c) A can of Pepsi.
(d) A can of Coke.
4. After the confrontation with the man who found their hiding spot, where do the father and son stay for the night?
(a) Up in a tree.
(b) In a broken down van.
(c) Out of sight in the woods.
(d) In an old abandoned house.
5. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(a) Ham and potatoes.
(c) Rice and beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
2. What does the son find in his pocket that the father and son share?
3. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
4. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
5. The day after the father and son make cakes, who approaches the son?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)