|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away are the father and son from where the father thought they actually were?
(a) Fifty miles.
(b) Twenty miles.
(c) Thirty miles.
(d) Hundred miles.
2. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
(a) He makes up new ones.
(b) He gets embarrassed.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He makes the son look for firewood.
3. Near the tool shed, the father uncovers a locked trap door to a hidden cellar -- how does the son react?
(a) He begs the father not to enter.
(b) He excitedly asks his father to enter.
(c) He begins to cry and passes out.
(d) He runs away.
4. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
5. What does the father say about their first night back on the road?
(a) They are almost to their destination.
(b) It is their best night so far.
(c) He does not know if he can go on.
(d) It is their worst night so far.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the son talk about as they leave the hidden cellar?
2. What does the father do to the son after they come upon the thing in the doorway?
3. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
4. What does the son find in his pocket that the father and son share?
5. What does the father find inside the barn that he eats?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)