|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 36, how many days has it been since the father and son have eaten?
(a) Five days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Six days.
2. Why is the son becoming increasingly cold?
(a) He has no coat.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is windy.
3. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
(a) A dead body.
(b) Fresh footprints.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A dead animal.
4. Where do the father and son travel to after leaving the gas station?
(a) An old amusement park.
(b) The train station.
(c) The beach.
(d) A hotel.
5. What does the father want to do with the food that he and his son find in the nice house?
(a) Cook the food really well.
(b) Throw the food away.
(c) Store the food in their cart.
(d) Burn the food in a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
2. What does the son talk about as they leave the hidden cellar?
3. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What does the father remember about his own childhood?
5. What does the old man that the father and son met on the road say to the father before he leaves their camp?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)