|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Things are not going well for the father and son -- what are they running out of?
2. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
(a) The man has been struck by lightning.
(b) The man has been beaten.
(c) The man has severe frostbite.
(d) The man is starving to death.
3. Where do the father and son travel to after leaving the gas station?
(a) The train station.
(b) An old amusement park.
(c) The beach.
(d) A hotel.
4. The father and son eventually find somewhere dry to sleep in the woods, but what wakes them up in the middle of the night and causes them to run?
(a) The trees begin to fall.
(b) Wild dogs.
(c) Men with guns.
(d) A forest fire.
5. What does the son find in his pocket that the father and son share?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
2. What does the son do while at the location after the gas station?
3. How are the father and son feeling when they leave the hidden cellar?
4. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
5. While on the road, the father and son meet an old man -- what does the son beg his father to give the old man?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)