|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father use to make wrappings for himself and his son's feet?
(a) An old shirt and rope.
(b) An old coat and bits of tarp.
(c) Pieces of bark and tape.
(d) Giant leaves with twine.
2. As it becomes increasingly cold, what does the father begin to wonder?
(a) If he should shoot himself.
(b) How long he can last.
(c) How long his son can last.
(d) If he should shoot his son to end his misery.
3. How far away are the father and son from where the father thought they actually were?
(a) Hundred miles.
(b) Fifty miles.
(c) Thirty miles.
(d) Twenty miles.
4. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) There are no godly men left.
(b) The only men left are good men.
(c) The men of the world are defeated.
(d) He is the only man left who's sane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
2. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
3. While on the beach, why does the father need to warm the son up with a fire and food?
4. What do the father and son find inside the hidden cellar?
5. Once the father fills his basket and begins to leave the house, what does he look back and realize is by the house?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)