|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
(a) They call for help.
(b) They build a fire.
(c) They move on.
(d) They stop and rest.
2. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
(a) The father asks the other person to join them on their journey.
(b) The father drags his son out of the village.
(c) The father starts yelling at the other person.
(d) The father shoots the other person.
3. After passing the stone wall, what do the father and son hear that makes them hide?
(a) Army trucks.
(c) Wild dogs.
4. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His own death.
(d) The other woman.
5. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A van.
(b) A cart.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
2. How are the father and son feeling when they leave the hidden cellar?
3. The next town the father and son come to they find a nice looking house -- what do they find inside a locked pantry?
4. How does the father get the son to enter the nice house?
5. As it becomes increasingly cold, what does the father begin to wonder?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)