|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away are the father and son from where the father thought they actually were?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Thirty miles.
(c) Fifty miles.
(d) Hundred miles.
2. How does the weather change once the father and son leave the house and barn and are back on the road?
(a) It begins raining.
(b) It begins hailing.
(c) The wind picks up.
(d) It begins snowing.
3. After leaving the nice house, the father and son come to a gas station -- what do they find there?
(a) A couple candy bars.
(b) A bag of chips.
(d) Root beer.
4. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A new cart.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A can of soup.
5. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
2. After he leaves his son safely sleeping, the father explores a barn -- what does he find in the barn?
3. What does the father find inside the barn that he eats?
4. As it becomes increasingly cold, what does the father begin to wonder?
5. What do the father and son do in the hidden cellar besides eating?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)