|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father find inside the barn that he eats?
(b) Corn seeds.
2. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(a) Rice and beans.
(d) Ham and potatoes.
3. What does the old man that the father and son met on the road say to the father before he leaves their camp?
(a) He tells the father where to meet him in a few days.
(b) He tells the father that he knows he will die soon.
(c) He tells the father thanks for his kindness.
(d) He tells the father he does not trust him.
4. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
(a) Behind a large tree.
(b) In a ditch.
(c) In a bush.
(d) In an abandoned car.
5. What does the son think is inside the nice house?
(a) A bomb.
(b) Wild dogs.
(d) A person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father do to the man who finds their hiding spot?
2. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
3. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
4. What does the son think is close by the barn?
5. After leaving the gas station, the father and son continue along the road -- how many men stop them?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)