|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on the road, the father and son meet an old man -- what does the son beg his father to give the old man?
(c) A coat.
2. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
(a) The Gap.
(b) The Valley.
(c) The Point.
(d) The Hallow.
3. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
(a) Two cows and a goat.
(b) Three bodies hanging.
(c) A horse.
(d) One body hanging.
4. How does the father recognize their destination?
(a) He knows it from his father's description.
(b) He knows it from his wife's description.
(c) He has a feeling that it is the right place.
(d) He knows it from when he was a boy.
5. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(b) Drink from a stream.
(d) Have a nice talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
2. The old man that the father and son meet on the road stays with them for the night -- what do the father and the old man talk about?
3. Although they have no food and all they eat is snow, what does the father continue to tell the son?
4. The father and son sit in a truck surrounded by billboards -- what does one of the billboards say?
5. What does the father find in the nice house that he thinks could be poison?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)