|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 36, the father and son come to a nice house -- why does the father worry about going inside?
(a) They will waste too much time.
(b) The three people they met earlier may be inside.
(c) There are dead bodies inside the house.
(d) The house could have traps.
2. After resting in the truck, the father and son find a house -- what does the father find in a tool shed?
(b) A dead body.
(c) An ax.
3. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
(a) His son.
(b) The other woman.
(c) His wife.
(d) His own death.
4. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His friend's house.
(b) His old house.
(c) His brother's house.
(d) His sister's house.
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) The men of the world are defeated.
(b) He is the only man left who's sane.
(c) There are no godly men left.
(d) The only men left are good men.
Short Answer Questions
1. After passing the stone wall, what do the father and son hear that makes them hide?
2. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
3. Near the tool shed, the father uncovers a locked trap door to a hidden cellar -- how does the son react?
4. What do the father and son find inside the hidden cellar?
5. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)