|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
(a) The impenetrable rain.
(b) The impenetrable sunshine.
(c) The impenetrable future.
(d) The impenetrable blackness.
2. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
(b) Fur coats.
(d) Gas masks.
3. What do the father and son do the morning after the father finds the house and barn?
(a) Sit on a blanket and eat peaches.
(b) Hot wire the car and leave the house.
(c) Leave as quickly as possible.
(d) Wrap themselves in blankets, eat apples, and drink the water.
4. What does the son think is inside the nice house?
(b) Wild dogs.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A person.
5. What does the father do to the man who finds their hiding spot?
(a) He shoots the man in the head.
(b) He stabs the man in the chest.
(c) He beats the man to death.
(d) He shoots the man in the chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
2. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
3. The old man that the father and son meet on the road stays with them for the night -- what do the father and the old man talk about?
4. What does the father do to the son after they come upon the thing in the doorway?
5. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)