|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As it becomes increasingly cold, what does the father begin to wonder?
(a) If he should shoot his son to end his misery.
(b) How long his son can last.
(c) If he should shoot himself.
(d) How long he can last.
2. When did the father's wife shoot herself?
(a) When the son was two.
(b) Right before they started their road trip.
(c) After they had gotten in a fight.
(d) When the son was born.
3. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
(a) The man grabs the son and puts a knife to his throat.
(b) The man chases after the son.
(c) The man gives the son a drink of water.
(d) The man shoves the son out of the way.
4. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
(a) Piles of clothes.
(b) Boxes of food.
(c) Gallons of water.
(d) Dead bodies.
5. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
(a) They cover their tracks with snow.
(b) They create false tracks.
(c) They wipe away their tracks with their hands.
(d) They wash away their tracks with water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
2. How does the father get the son to enter the nice house?
3. While under the bridge, the son wants a fire, so why does the father not start one?
4. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
5. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)