|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the father leads the son to the hidden cellar, what does the father tell his son that good guys do not give in to?
2. What does the son find in his pocket that the father and son share?
3. What does the father wash out of the son's hair?
4. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
(a) A herd of sheep.
(b) A burned out bus.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A jackknifed truck.
5. The father and the son are becoming increasingly weak, and they sleep in the woods -- what does the father do while the son is asleep?
(a) The father keeps the fire going.
(b) Begins to cry quietly.
(c) Feels for the son's heartbeat.
(d) Searches for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
2. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What type of games do the father and son play?
4. Why does the father not want to stay in the hidden cellar?
5. How does the son feel about his father going in the ocean?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)