|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A can of soup.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A new cart.
2. What does the father do to the son after they come upon the thing in the doorway?
(a) Yells at the son to run.
(b) Pushes the son out of the way.
(c) Reassures the son.
(d) Yells at the son to look away.
3. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
(a) He does not see any cars.
(b) He does not see any lights.
(c) He does not see any smoke coming from the city.
(d) He does not see any people.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) There are no godly men left.
(b) The only men left are good men.
(c) He is the only man left who's sane.
(d) The men of the world are defeated.
5. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
(a) So no one can know exactly where they are.
(b) To help ward off wild animals.
(c) To help them if they get lost.
(d) So fellow travelers can follow them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
2. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
3. What do the father and son do when they reach the city?
4. What does the father remember about his own childhood?
5. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)