|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
(a) He is limping and his body is burnt.
(b) He is starving and has frostbite.
(c) He is bleeding.
(d) His arm is broken.
2. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His friend's house.
(b) His old house.
(c) His brother's house.
(d) His sister's house.
3. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A park.
(d) A bridge.
4. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A dead animal.
(d) Fresh footprints.
5. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
(a) They call for help.
(b) They build a fire.
(c) They move on.
(d) They stop and rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father decide to do about the man who has collapsed on the road?
2. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
3. What does the father remember about his own childhood?
4. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
5. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)