|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and the son find in a smokehouse?
(a) Rib steaks.
(b) A leg of lamb.
(c) A pound of bacon.
(d) A ham.
2. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) A park.
(d) A bridge.
3. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
(a) His mother's necklace.
(c) An old pair of shoes.
(d) A basketball.
4. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
(a) The father does not want the son to hear him coughing.
(b) The father is crying and does not want the son to hear.
(c) The father is looking for water.
(d) The father is looking for food.
5. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) They are tired.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is too windy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
2. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
3. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What does the father remember about his own childhood?
5. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)