|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) They are tired.
(b) It is too windy.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is snowing.
2. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) A river.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A creek.
(d) An apple tree.
3. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(b) Have a nice talk.
(d) Drink from a stream.
4. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
(a) That they do not exist anymore.
(b) That they are slowly dwindling.
(c) That they do still exist.
(d) That they are important.
5. After leaving the first location in Chapter 1, what do the father and son turn back to get?
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
2. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
3. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
4. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
5. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)