|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father decide to do about the man who has collapsed on the road?
(a) The father pushes the man out of the way and yells at him.
(b) The father helps the man.
(c) The father shoots the man in the head to end his misery.
(d) The father leaves the man where he lies and they walk on.
2. What does the boy find when they take things from the cart?
(b) A basketball.
(c) His mother's necklace.
(d) An old pair of shoes.
3. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(b) Ham and potatoes.
(c) Rice and beans.
4. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
(a) The Valley.
(b) The Gap.
(c) The Hallow.
(d) The Point.
5. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
(a) A new cart.
(b) A can of soup.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A pair of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
2. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
4. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
5. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)