|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
(a) It was the perfect time of his childhood.
(b) It is his only memory from his childhood.
(c) It was his worst memory of his childhood.
(d) It is his only happy memory from his childhood.
2. What does the son think is close by the barn?
3. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
(a) A can of Coke.
(b) A can of Dr. Pepper.
(c) A can of Pepsi.
(d) A can of Mountain Dew.
4. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(a) Ham and potatoes.
(c) Rice and beans.
5. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
(a) The father gets ready to jump on the man.
(b) The father pulls out a gun.
(c) The father tells the son to run.
(d) The father pulls out a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
2. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
3. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
4. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
5. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)