|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
(a) The father is looking for water.
(b) The father is crying and does not want the son to hear.
(c) The father does not want the son to hear him coughing.
(d) The father is looking for food.
2. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
(a) The impenetrable rain.
(b) The impenetrable sunshine.
(c) The impenetrable blackness.
(d) The impenetrable future.
3. What do the father and son eat that is fermented?
(a) Rice and beans.
(d) Ham and potatoes.
4. What are the father and son running out of as they travel?
5. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
(a) It was the perfect time of his childhood.
(b) It is his only happy memory from his childhood.
(c) It was his worst memory of his childhood.
(d) It is his only memory from his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
2. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
3. Near the edge of a city, the father and son come to a house -- what does the father find inside the house?
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
5. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)