|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
(b) Gas masks.
(d) Fur coats.
2. What does the father decide to do about the man who has collapsed on the road?
(a) The father leaves the man where he lies and they walk on.
(b) The father pushes the man out of the way and yells at him.
(c) The father helps the man.
(d) The father shoots the man in the head to end his misery.
3. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
(a) It is his only happy memory from his childhood.
(b) It was his worst memory of his childhood.
(c) It is his only memory from his childhood.
(d) It was the perfect time of his childhood.
4. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
(b) Dirt and tar.
(d) Ash and dust.
5. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
(a) They could get sick.
(b) They could finally cool off.
(c) They could slip and fall.
(d) They could die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
2. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
3. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
4. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
5. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)