|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
(a) The other woman.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His own death.
2. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
3. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
(a) So fellow travelers can follow them.
(b) To help ward off wild animals.
(c) So no one can know exactly where they are.
(d) To help them if they get lost.
4. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His old house.
(b) His friend's house.
(c) His brother's house.
(d) His sister's house.
5. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
(a) Have a nice talk.
(b) Drink from a stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lands on the son's hand at the end of Chapter 4?
2. After reaching the city, what does the son ask the father about before nightfall?
3. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
4. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
5. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)