|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
(a) The desert.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The plains.
2. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
(a) The Gap.
(b) The Hallow.
(c) The Point.
(d) The Valley.
3. What does the father notice that makes him question whether he is a good father?
(a) How tired his son is getting.
(b) How thin his son is getting.
(c) How sad his son is getting.
(d) How sick his son is getting.
4. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
(a) He gets embarrassed.
(b) He makes the son look for firewood.
(c) He makes up new ones.
(d) He gets angry.
5. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
2. After leaving the first location visited in Chapter 1, the father and son reach a city -- why does the father presume there is no life there?
3. What does the father do to the son after they come upon the thing in the doorway?
4. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
5. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)