|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
(a) Gallons of water.
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Boxes of food.
(d) Piles of clothes.
2. What does the father do to the son after they come upon the thing in the doorway?
(a) Yells at the son to run.
(b) Pushes the son out of the way.
(c) Yells at the son to look away.
(d) Reassures the son.
3. What is the first location that the father and son walk to in Chapter 1?
(a) An abandoned hotel.
(b) An abandoned gas station.
(c) An abandoned grocery store.
(d) An abandoned hospital.
4. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His old house.
(b) His brother's house.
(c) His sister's house.
(d) His friend's house.
5. What does the father claim about his memory from his childhood?
(a) It was his worst memory of his childhood.
(b) It was the perfect time of his childhood.
(c) It is his only happy memory from his childhood.
(d) It is his only memory from his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son find inside a barn?
2. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
3. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
4. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)