|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
(a) In a bush.
(b) Behind a large tree.
(c) In an abandoned car.
(d) In a ditch.
2. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
(a) They wash themselves.
(b) They sit and watch the birds.
(c) They rest.
(d) They talk about their journey so far.
3. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Walking down a deserted road.
(b) Preparing dinner for his child.
(d) Looking over his child as he sleeps.
4. The son asks the father if they are going to die -- what is the father's reply?
(a) He tells him he does not know if they will live or die.
(b) He tells him no.
(c) He tells him yes.
(d) He tells him not to ask silly questions.
5. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A van.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A cart.
(d) A bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The father carries his son across a field, but he has to stop every _____ steps.
2. How does the weather change once the father and son leave the house and barn and are back on the road?
3. As it becomes increasingly cold, what does the father begin to wonder?
4. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
5. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)