|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
(a) They stop and rest.
(b) They call for help.
(c) They build a fire.
(d) They move on.
2. The day after the father and son make cakes, what happens when the son calls out to the person who approaches him?
(a) The person runs away.
(b) The person stops and stares and the son.
(c) The person starts yelling at the son.
(d) The person runs up to the son.
3. How does the father recognize their destination?
(a) He has a feeling that it is the right place.
(b) He knows it from his father's description.
(c) He knows it from when he was a boy.
(d) He knows it from his wife's description.
4. What does the father say about their first night back on the road?
(a) He does not know if he can go on.
(b) It is their worst night so far.
(c) It is their best night so far.
(d) They are almost to their destination.
5. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
(a) The father gets ready to jump on the man.
(b) The father pulls out a gun.
(c) The father tells the son to run.
(d) The father pulls out a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
2. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
3. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
4. Once the father fills his basket and begins to leave the house, what does he look back and realize is by the house?
5. As the son becomes even colder, what does he ask his father about again?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)