|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
(a) Acorns and roots.
(d) A rabbit.
2. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
3. What covers the city that the father and son explore?
(b) Dirt and tar.
(d) Ash and dust.
4. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
(a) The rain is falling too heavily.
(b) The terrain is too rough and covered with rocks.
(c) The cart is falling apart.
(d) The snow is getting worse.
5. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the father and son make cakes, where do they sleep for the night?
2. The father wakes from a dream and claims dreaming is not good -- what was he dreaming about?
3. After finding their destination, what does the father wish he had for their cart?
4. How does the father recognize their destination?
5. What does the father do to the man who finds their hiding spot?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)