|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) There are no godly men left.
(b) He is the only man left who's sane.
(c) The men of the world are defeated.
(d) The only men left are good men.
2. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
(a) To help them if they get lost.
(b) So fellow travelers can follow them.
(c) To help ward off wild animals.
(d) So no one can know exactly where they are.
3. What do the father and son find that they use to make cakes?
4. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) A creek.
(b) A dead body.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) A river.
5. While trying to shelter themselves from the rain, what does the father talk to the son about for a long period of time?
(a) The impenetrable blackness.
(b) The impenetrable future.
(c) The impenetrable rain.
(d) The impenetrable sunshine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
2. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
3. The day after the father and son make cakes, what happens when the son calls out to the person who approaches him?
4. Although they have no food and all they eat is snow, what does the father continue to tell the son?
5. While walking through an inhabited town, what are the father and son desperate for?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)