|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is dismayed.
(d) He is relieved.
2. The father and son come to a stone wall -- what is hanging from the wall?
(a) Human feet.
(b) Human scalps.
(c) Human hands.
(d) Human heads.
3. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
(a) Behind a large tree.
(b) In a ditch.
(c) In a bush.
(d) In an abandoned car.
4. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His old house.
(b) His friend's house.
(c) His brother's house.
(d) His sister's house.
5. After passing the stone wall, what do the father and son hear that makes them hide?
(b) Wild dogs.
(c) Army trucks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the father decide to camp on the road?
2. What do the father and the son find in a smokehouse?
3. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
4. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
5. Before leaving the house and barn, the father and son collect more _______ before they head back on the road.
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)