|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the son think is close by the barn?
2. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
(a) So fellow travelers can follow them.
(b) To help them if they get lost.
(c) So no one can know exactly where they are.
(d) To help ward off wild animals.
3. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
(a) She's hurt.
(b) She's healthy and happy.
(c) She's dead.
(d) She's alone and pregnant.
4. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) A river.
(c) A creek.
(d) A dead body.
5. After the father and son run from the nice looking house and hide, how many people do they see walking towards the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the morning after finding the city, why does the father step away from the son before he wakes?
2. After looking for things to enhance their cart, what do the father and son do?
3. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
4. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. Just when the father is thinking of leaving the cart he sees their destination -- what does he name it?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)