|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of games do the father and son play?
(b) Hide and seek.
(c) Board games.
2. Despite his son's protests, what does the father do to the son after the person approaches him in the inhabited village?
(a) The father drags his son out of the village.
(b) The father shoots the other person.
(c) The father starts yelling at the other person.
(d) The father asks the other person to join them on their journey.
3. What do the father and son do the morning after the father finds the house and barn?
(a) Sit on a blanket and eat peaches.
(b) Leave as quickly as possible.
(c) Wrap themselves in blankets, eat apples, and drink the water.
(d) Hot wire the car and leave the house.
4. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
(a) They call for help.
(b) They build a fire.
(c) They move on.
(d) They stop and rest.
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the father claim about the men of the world?
(a) He is the only man left who's sane.
(b) The men of the world are defeated.
(c) The only men left are good men.
(d) There are no godly men left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first location that the father and son walk to in Chapter 1?
2. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
3. What are the father and son trying so hard to find at the supermarket?
4. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
5. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)