|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
2. After finding the items from the cart, what does the boy have a bad dream about?
(a) A toy penguin.
(b) Freezing to death.
(c) His father dying.
(d) His mother's suicide.
3. The father carries his son across a field, but he has to stop every _____ steps.
4. The son asks the father if they are going to die -- what is the father's reply?
(a) He tells him not to ask silly questions.
(b) He tells him yes.
(c) He tells him no.
(d) He tells him he does not know if they will live or die.
5. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
(a) His own death.
(b) His son.
(c) The other woman.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the father fills his basket and begins to leave the house, what does he look back and realize is by the house?
2. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
3. What do the father and son have to get through or it could mean their death?
4. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
5. As the father and son continue their journey, why is it getting so difficult to push the cart?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)