|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What house do the father and son go to after leaving the supermarket?
(a) The house where the son's mother grew up.
(b) The house where the father grew up.
(c) The house of the father's best friend.
(d) The house where the son was born.
2. While traveling, why do the father and son leave their fires alight?
(a) To help ward off wild animals.
(b) So fellow travelers can follow them.
(c) So no one can know exactly where they are.
(d) To help them if they get lost.
3. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A van.
(d) A cart.
4. At the end of Chapter 8, what does the father cough up?
5. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
(a) The father pulls out a knife.
(b) The father tells the son to run.
(c) The father gets ready to jump on the man.
(d) The father pulls out a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the supermarket, how does the son feel about following the father into the house?
2. What does the father decide to do about the man who has collapsed on the road?
3. What does the father find at the supermarket that he gives to the son?
4. What does the father fix to the cart to keep the limbs away as they move down the road?
5. What has happened to the woman that the father has a dream about?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)