|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father use to make wrappings for himself and his son's feet?
(a) An old shirt and rope.
(b) An old coat and bits of tarp.
(c) Giant leaves with twine.
(d) Pieces of bark and tape.
2. What type of games do the father and son play?
(a) Hide and seek.
(c) Board games.
3. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His sister's house.
(b) His friend's house.
(c) His old house.
(d) His brother's house.
4. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) A park.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A bridge.
5. After the confrontation with the man who found their hiding spot, where do the father and son stay for the night?
(a) Out of sight in the woods.
(b) Up in a tree.
(c) In an old abandoned house.
(d) In a broken down van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the father decide to camp on the road?
2. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
3. What does the father say about their first night back on the road?
4. What time is it when the father and son make their way down to the city?
5. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)