|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the city, what direction do the father and son head?
2. When did the father's wife shoot herself?
(a) When the son was born.
(b) After they had gotten in a fight.
(c) Right before they started their road trip.
(d) When the son was two.
3. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
(a) That they do still exist.
(b) That they are slowly dwindling.
(c) That they do not exist anymore.
(d) That they are important.
4. What do the father and son find that they use to make cakes?
5. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
(b) A rabbit.
(c) Acorns and roots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the father and son discover in a doorway?
2. The day after the father and son make cakes, who approaches the son?
3. At the end of Chapter 10, what do the father and son find?
4. What does the father claim could happen to himself and his son if they get wet?
5. The father sees a house and decides to explore it while his son sleeps -- what does he leave beside the boy?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)