|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After setting up camp, the father wakes up and the son is gone; after looking for him, what does the father see the son doing?
(a) Rushing across the field.
(b) Eating berries from a nearby bush.
(c) Sitting in an abandoned car.
(d) Bathing in a nearby creek.
2. After leaving their camp, what does the father spy some boys burning?
(b) A baby.
(c) A rabbit.
3. The father sees a house and decides to explore it while his son sleeps -- what does he leave beside the boy?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A warm fire.
(c) A jug of water.
(d) A plate of food.
4. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A park.
5. After exploring the house the father heads back outside -- what does he find?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the father and son hide from the people walking towards the nice house, why does the father give the son a gun?
2. After leaving the barn, the father explores the house -- what does he find inside the house that's useful?
3. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
4. After spying on the people walking by, further down the road the father and son see a fire and smell food -- what do the they find cooking on the fire?
5. What does the father say about their first night back on the road?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)