|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on the road, the father and son meet an old man -- what does the son beg his father to give the old man?
(b) A coat.
2. Although they have no food and all they eat is snow, what does the father continue to tell the son?
(a) They are not going to die.
(b) They will find food.
(c) That they are almost to safety.
(d) That snow will keep them strong.
3. What does the father do to the man who finds their hiding spot?
(a) He shoots the man in the chest.
(b) He stabs the man in the chest.
(c) He beats the man to death.
(d) He shoots the man in the head.
4. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
(a) The Endless roads.
(b) The Forgotten roads.
(c) The States roads.
(d) The Black roads.
5. How far away are the father and son from where the father thought they actually were?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Fifty miles.
(c) Thirty miles.
(d) Hundred miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
2. After exploring the house the father heads back outside -- what does he find?
3. After the father and son hide from the people walking towards the nice house, why does the father give the son a gun?
4. After the son asks the father if he is dying, they stop to rest and set up camp -- how many days do they stay in this same spot?
5. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)