|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father sees a house and decides to explore it while his son sleeps -- what does he leave beside the boy?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A warm fire.
(c) A plate of food.
(d) A jug of water.
2. While the father has another coughing fit, what does he think about?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His son.
3. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
(a) His own death.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) The other woman.
4. How does the weather change once the father and son leave the house and barn and are back on the road?
(a) It begins hailing.
(b) The wind picks up.
(c) It begins snowing.
(d) It begins raining.
5. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
(a) They wash away their tracks with water.
(b) They wipe away their tracks with their hands.
(c) They cover their tracks with snow.
(d) They create false tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. After they leave the men on the road, why does the son ask the father if he is dying?
2. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
3. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
4. After setting up camp, the father wakes up and the son is gone; after looking for him, what does the father see the son doing?
5. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)