|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father find inside the barn that he eats?
(c) Corn seeds.
2. The father carries his son across a field, but he has to stop every _____ steps.
3. After leaving their camp, what does the father spy some boys burning?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A baby.
4. The old man that the father and son meet on the road stays with them for the night -- what do the father and the old man talk about?
(a) About God, in whom the old man says he no longer believes.
(b) About how the world used to before.
(c) About where they should head next on their journey.
(d) About God, in whom the old man says he puts all his faith.
5. What does the father do to the man who finds their hiding spot?
(a) He shoots the man in the head.
(b) He shoots the man in the chest.
(c) He stabs the man in the chest.
(d) He beats the man to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. After they leave the men on the road, why does the son ask the father if he is dying?
2. After the father and son hide from the people walking towards the nice house, why does the father give the son a gun?
3. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
4. What type of games do the father and son play?
5. The father sees a house and decides to explore it while his son sleeps -- what does he leave beside the boy?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)