|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
(a) Gas masks.
(c) Fur coats.
2. After leaving their camp, what does the father spy some boys burning?
(a) A rabbit.
(c) A baby.
3. What do the father and son do the morning after the father finds the house and barn?
(a) Hot wire the car and leave the house.
(b) Sit on a blanket and eat peaches.
(c) Wrap themselves in blankets, eat apples, and drink the water.
(d) Leave as quickly as possible.
4. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
(a) They wash away their tracks with water.
(b) They cover their tracks with snow.
(c) They create false tracks.
(d) They wipe away their tracks with their hands.
5. In Chapter 35, how is the son starting to change?
(a) He is becoming more frightened and relies on his father for everything.
(b) He is becoming more reckless and does not think before he acts.
(c) He is becoming quieter and barely speaks at all.
(d) He is becoming stronger and offering his point of view.
Short Answer Questions
1. The father and the son are becoming increasingly weak, and they sleep in the woods -- what does the father do while the son is asleep?
2. How far away are the father and son from where the father thought they actually were?
3. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
4. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
5. After exploring the house the father heads back outside -- what does he find?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)