|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the barn, the father explores the house -- what does he find inside the house that's useful?
(a) A knife.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A screwdriver.
2. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
(a) The Black roads.
(b) The States roads.
(c) The Endless roads.
(d) The Forgotten roads.
3. The father and the son are becoming increasingly weak, and they sleep in the woods -- what does the father do while the son is asleep?
(a) The father keeps the fire going.
(b) Begins to cry quietly.
(c) Feels for the son's heartbeat.
(d) Searches for food.
4. After exploring the house the father heads back outside -- what does he find?
5. While on the road, the father and son meet an old man -- what does the son beg his father to give the old man?
(a) A coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
2. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
3. After leaving their camp, what does the father spy some boys burning?
4. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
5. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)