|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 35, how is the son starting to change?
(a) He is becoming more reckless and does not think before he acts.
(b) He is becoming more frightened and relies on his father for everything.
(c) He is becoming quieter and barely speaks at all.
(d) He is becoming stronger and offering his point of view.
2. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
(a) Fur coats.
(c) Gas masks.
3. What does the father find inside the barn that he eats?
(a) Corn seeds.
4. After the father and son hide from the people walking towards the nice house, why does the father give the son a gun?
(a) To kill himself if the people find them.
(b) To shoot the father if the people find them.
(c) To defend himself if the people find them.
(d) To hide the gun if the people find them.
5. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
(a) They rest.
(b) They talk about their journey so far.
(c) They sit and watch the birds.
(d) They wash themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. The old man that the father and son meet on the road stays with them for the night -- what do the father and the old man talk about?
2. The father sees a house and decides to explore it while his son sleeps -- what does he leave beside the boy?
3. After spying on the people walking by, further down the road the father and son see a fire and smell food -- what do the they find cooking on the fire?
4. What does the old man that the father and son met on the road say to the father before he leaves their camp?
5. After they leave the men on the road, why does the son ask the father if he is dying?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)