|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on the road, the father and son meet an old man -- what does the son beg his father to give the old man?
(b) A coat.
2. After the father and son run from the nice looking house and hide, how many people do they see walking towards the house?
3. When did the father's wife shoot herself?
(a) When the son was born.
(b) After they had gotten in a fight.
(c) Right before they started their road trip.
(d) When the son was two.
4. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A herd of sheep.
(c) A jackknifed truck.
(d) A burned out bus.
5. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
(a) That they do not exist anymore.
(b) That they are slowly dwindling.
(c) That they do still exist.
(d) That they are important.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father decide to do about the man who has collapsed on the road?
2. What do the father and son find in the woods that they eat for dinner?
3. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
4. While the father has another coughing fit, what does he think about?
5. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)