|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the cart in a parking lot, where do the father and son walk to?
(a) A park.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A grocery store.
2. After passing the boys with the fire, the father and son think someone is following them so they decide to hide -- who do they see walk past?
(a) Two boys and a dog.
(b) Three men and a pregnant woman.
(c) Two men, a woman, and a baby.
(d) One man and two pregnant women.
3. After leaving the gas station, what do the men that stop the father and son want?
(a) The men want the father and son's shoes.
(b) The men demand that the father hand over the son.
(c) The men want the father and son to give them their clothes.
(d) The men ask what the father and son have in their cart.
4. The father and the son are becoming increasingly weak, and they sleep in the woods -- what does the father do while the son is asleep?
(a) Begins to cry quietly.
(b) Searches for food.
(c) The father keeps the fire going.
(d) Feels for the son's heartbeat.
5. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
Short Answer Questions
1. After setting up camp, the father wakes up and the son is gone; after looking for him, what does the father see the son doing?
2. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
3. When did the father's wife shoot herself?
4. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
5. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)