|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the father and son run from the nice looking house and hide, how many people do they see walking towards the house?
2. Things are not going well for the father and son -- what are they running out of?
3. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
(a) They cover their tracks with snow.
(b) They wash away their tracks with water.
(c) They create false tracks.
(d) They wipe away their tracks with their hands.
4. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
(a) The States roads.
(b) The Forgotten roads.
(c) The Black roads.
(d) The Endless roads.
5. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
(a) He makes the son look for firewood.
(b) He makes up new ones.
(c) He gets embarrassed.
(d) He gets angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father find in a gas station that helps him to know where they are?
2. What does the father tell the son has happened to the man who collapses in the road?
3. After they leave the men on the road, why does the son ask the father if he is dying?
4. Although they have no food and all they eat is snow, what does the father continue to tell the son?
5. After the father and son hide from the people walking towards the nice house, why does the father give the son a gun?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)