|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the father and son find inside a trailer along the road?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Gallons of water.
(c) Boxes of food.
(d) Piles of clothes.
2. After they leave the men on the road, why does the son ask the father if he is dying?
(a) He cannot walk.
(b) His vision is getting blurry.
(c) His cough is getting bad.
(d) He is bleeding.
3. The father and the son are becoming increasingly weak, and they sleep in the woods -- what does the father do while the son is asleep?
(a) Feels for the son's heartbeat.
(b) Begins to cry quietly.
(c) The father keeps the fire going.
(d) Searches for food.
4. What does the father decide to do about the man who has collapsed on the road?
(a) The father shoots the man in the head to end his misery.
(b) The father helps the man.
(c) The father pushes the man out of the way and yells at him.
(d) The father leaves the man where he lies and they walk on.
5. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
(a) That they are important.
(b) That they do still exist.
(c) That they do not exist anymore.
(d) That they are slowly dwindling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the father decide to camp on the road?
2. What happens to the son when the man reaches their hiding spot?
3. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
4. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
5. Along the road, the father and son come upon a man -- what is wrong with the man?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)