|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
2. After leaving their camp, what does the father spy some boys burning?
(a) A rabbit.
(d) A baby.
3. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
(a) They sit and watch the birds.
(b) They wash themselves.
(c) They rest.
(d) They talk about their journey so far.
4. After the father and son hide from the people walking towards the nice house, why does the father give the son a gun?
(a) To shoot the father if the people find them.
(b) To kill himself if the people find them.
(c) To hide the gun if the people find them.
(d) To defend himself if the people find them.
5. After the son asks the father if he is dying, they stop to rest and set up camp -- how many days do they stay in this same spot?
(a) Five days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
2. After exploring the house the father heads back outside -- what does he find?
3. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
4. After leaving the gas station, the father and son continue along the road -- how many men stop them?
5. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)