|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the son asks the father if he is dying, they stop to rest and set up camp -- how many days do they stay in this same spot?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Seven days.
2. Once the father fills his basket and begins to leave the house, what does he look back and realize is by the house?
(a) An abandoned car.
(b) A cistern of fresh water.
(c) A pile of dead bodies.
(d) A tank of gasoline.
3. The night after the incident with the man on the road, the father has a dream -- what does he dream about?
(a) His son.
(b) His own death.
(c) The other woman.
(d) His wife.
4. Along the road, what do the father and son encounter that makes them stop?
(a) A jackknifed truck.
(b) A burned out bus.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A herd of sheep.
5. After coming to the roadblock, why do the father and son stop and stay for the night?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is too windy.
(d) They are tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. After passing the boys with the fire, the father and son think someone is following them so they decide to hide -- who do they see walk past?
2. How does the weather change once the father and son leave the house and barn and are back on the road?
3. In Chapter 11, how would the father and son describe the dinner that they prepared?
4. The father has a hard time remembering how to play the games -- what does he do?
5. After leaving the gas station, what do the men that stop the father and son want?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)