|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on the road, the father and son meet an old man -- what does the son beg his father to give the old man?
(c) A coat.
2. What type of games do the father and son play?
(b) Board games.
(d) Hide and seek.
3. The next town the father and son come to they find a nice looking house -- what do they find inside a locked pantry?
(a) Cans of food.
(b) A pile of dead chickens.
(c) Two starving children.
(d) Barely alive, naked people.
4. When did the father's wife shoot herself?
(a) Right before they started their road trip.
(b) When the son was two.
(c) After they had gotten in a fight.
(d) When the son was born.
5. After the son asks the father if he is dying, they stop to rest and set up camp -- how many days do they stay in this same spot?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. After passing the boys with the fire, the father and son think someone is following them so they decide to hide -- who do they see walk past?
2. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
3. Although they have no food and all they eat is snow, what does the father continue to tell the son?
4. The old man that the father and son meet on the road stays with them for the night -- what do the father and the old man talk about?
5. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)