|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
(a) In an abandoned car.
(b) Behind a large tree.
(c) In a ditch.
(d) In a bush.
2. What do the father and son do after their discovery in the trailer?
(a) They stop and rest.
(b) They move on.
(c) They build a fire.
(d) They call for help.
3. What does the father say about their first night back on the road?
(a) They are almost to their destination.
(b) It is their best night so far.
(c) He does not know if he can go on.
(d) It is their worst night so far.
4. What does the father do when one of the men they are spying on walks toward their hiding place?
(a) The father pulls out a knife.
(b) The father gets ready to jump on the man.
(c) The father tells the son to run.
(d) The father pulls out a gun.
5. How does the son feel about how his father has treated the man who has collapsed on the road?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is dismayed.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he leaves his son safely sleeping, the father explores a barn -- what does he find in the barn?
2. In Chapter 11, what do the father and son do before returning to the woods?
3. The morning after sleeping on the road, what do the father and son do because the father is worried about their tracks?
4. After leaving the trailer, further along the road, what does the father discover?
5. After passing the boys with the fire, the father and son think someone is following them so they decide to hide -- who do they see walk past?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)