One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although they have no food and all they eat is snow, what does the father continue to tell the son?
(a) They are not going to die.
(b) They will find food.
(c) That they are almost to safety.
(d) That snow will keep them strong.
2. The father carries his son across a field, but he has to stop every _____ steps.
3. Along the road, the father and son spy a group of people climbing out of a truck -- what are the people wearing?
(b) Gas masks.
(d) Fur coats.
4. After setting up camp, the father wakes up and the son is gone; after looking for him, what does the father see the son doing?
(a) Sitting in an abandoned car.
(b) Bathing in a nearby creek.
(c) Eating berries from a nearby bush.
(d) Rushing across the field.
5. Where do the father and son hide while spying on the people climbing out of a truck?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) In a bush.
(c) Behind a large tree.
(d) In an abandoned car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon reaching the road, what does the father say about States?
2. After leaving the gas station, what do the men that stop the father and son want?
3. After he leaves his son safely sleeping, the father explores a barn -- what does he find in the barn?
4. After leaving the woods, the father and son come to a road -- what does the father call this road?
5. What does the father find in a gas station that helps him to know where they are?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)