1. What is the father doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Walking down a deserted road.
(b) Preparing dinner for his child.
(c) Looking over his child as he sleeps.
2. Where are the father and son sleeping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a trailer.
(d) In a house.
3. What season is approaching that has the father worried?
4. What do the father and child use to carry their possessions?
(a) A van.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A cart.
5. What is the first location that the father and son walk to in Chapter 1?
(a) An abandoned hotel.
(b) An abandoned grocery store.
(c) An abandoned hospital.
(d) An abandoned gas station.
6. At the first location in Chapter 1, what does the father try calling?
(a) His brother's house.
(b) His old house.
(c) His sister's house.
(d) His friend's house.
This section contains 5,909 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)