|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the men leave, how long does Brian have until his mother gets home?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. What type of vehicle does Brian's mother drive?
(b) Station wagon.
3. How far is the lake where Derek and Brian are going from the lake where Brian stayed?
(a) About 100 miles.
(b) About 150 miles.
(c) About 50 miles.
(d) About 75 miles.
4. What does Brian try to show Derek when he falls?
(c) A bear.
(d) A cave.
5. What is the last name of the girl Brian dated a few times?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal helped Brian find flint when he survived alone?
2. What name is used for the call signal of the radio?
3. How old is Brian?
4. Where does Derek say they always held their survival courses?
5. How many men come to Brian's house in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brian see when the lightning strikes the shelter?
2. How does Brian make fire?
3. How does Brian's mother feel about Brian going back into the wilderness?
4. How does Brian feel after being in the rain all night?
5. How does Brian say that grub worms are eaten?
6. When does Brian accept that Derek will not be waking up soon?
7. What does Brian realize will be involved in caring for Derek?
8. How does Derek describe the survival experience he had?
9. What do Derik, Bill, and Erik want Brian to teach them?
10. How is the site selected that Derek and Brian go to?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)